I need housing! (Santa Maria, $$)

eric21456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I probably frequent this site a few times a day although my posts don't exactly reflect that fact. I'm looking to move into an apartment in Santa Maria once I secure a job in the area. Since California is very expensive, and since I only have about $3000 in the bank, I'm going to need to call upon my  fuck ing brethren for a place to stay.

If you can manage having a roommate around for just a few weeks until I can find work then please, shoot me a PM. Basically, in the last year I have gone through A LOT and on top of everything, the love of my life is in sm. So if there's a CAG out there that can help me out, please do so.

In terms of money, just shoot me a PM and we can talk about those details. Like I mentioned, I would only stick around for a short while, then I'm out.

In terms of video games I play, I'm really big on Nintendo games(I own a Wii U) but I also love the Halo series and have been loving MCC.

Oh, and I live in Philadelphia at the moment, I'm 20 years old, I would like to be housed starting in January and my skype is ericbrutananadilewski. I would prefer that you contact me on skype, but like i said, i'm on cag a few times a day everyday, so you can pm me here too. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you moving out there without being established beforehand? Not trying to be judgmental, but it just isn't very financially smart and the fact that you're willing to move in with someone online also doesn't seem too safe. Why can't you move in with the love of your life?

bread's done
Back