I need my own CAG show OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Comedy Central just ran an ad for a new Carlos Mencia special.

Why won't that fucker die?[/quote]

all his fans are dee dee dee's

To put your radio show, or anyone else's podcast on the same level as anything I could put out there, in real life or the Internet, video or audio, is laughable at best.

[quote name='joe2187']all his fans are dee dee dee's[/QUOTE]

I honestly have no clue what that means, so I'll have to go with the logical assumption:

kingdedede.jpg

They just ran an ad for Lil' Bush. Come to think of it, I don't think I know anyone who watches the show. :whistle2:k

[quote name='JimmieMac']To put your radio show, or anyone else's podcast on the same level as anything I could put out there, in real life or the Internet, video or audio, is laughable at best.[/quote]
Everyone says that until they actually start to do it, then they realize talking to themselves, for no immediate audience, is harder than you think. Then again, boastful claims from a man with the self-given nickname of "The Icon" don't really surprise me.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I wish i had an Internet show.[/QUOTE]

first mod now internet show... why don't you get more realistic aspirations?

I talk to myself on XBL all the time. I can feel Jimbo and Music staring thru me as I speak.

And I did, for 2 months or so about 9-10 years ago have my own radio show. Well, I shared it with another guy who was the one that hooked it all up but, yeah, I've done it. Not too big a deal.

Anything artistic has to come from inside. You either know it and can do it with little effort or you can't do it at all. I can't draw. No amount of schooling is going to teach me to draw. Sure I'll get better but I'm not going to be great at it by any means.

Dallow, they gave you the little crates?
I thought the mail man would give me a crate, but the stubborn chump piled packages on me until I collapsed into a labyrinth of packages.

Thanks for the epiphany, Jimmie.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']first mod now internet show... why don't you get more realistic aspirations?[/quote]

I wish I was a teacher.

And now that I got the floor here, these pics need to be discussed more:

Why the fuck did Target have Holiday Xblox bundles from like 5 years ago? Where did they come from? Why are they 99 bucks? Does seeing this make you want a new JSRF game?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']i was thinking annoying internet show sidekick[/quote]

Jimmie's sidekick? I don't know, he's kind of intimidating.

[quote name='JimmieMac']And now that I got the floor here, these pics need to be discussed more:

Why the fuck did Target have Holiday Xblox bundles from like 5 years ago? Where did they come from? Why are they 99 bucks? Does seeing this make you want a new JSRF game?[/QUOTE]

I went to Target earlier today and they had GameCube bundles with Mario Kart Double Dash. I don't have a clue where they came from, since I've been going to that store for years and hadn't seen them before today, but they had a lot of them.

Maybe Target's just got a thing for stockpiling old consoles?

If they came with a year of Live then it would be worth it to buy one and mod it but it doesn't so it's not really worth shit.

Another question, since they have a shelf tag for it and what not, will it one day be clearence'd out?

probably, jimmie.

you should've had one scanned just in case to see if its already marked down. i think its every monday they do electronics, so you should keep an eye on 'em cause they do make awesome media centers. :cool:

It would suck dick as a media center unless you just want it to stream MP3s to an audio system or something. It doesn't have enough RAM to do HD so you're stuck outputting SD Divx files, which isn't a big deal anymore since they have a ton of cheap DVD players that can do it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It would suck dick as a media center unless you just want it to stream MP3s to an audio system or something. It doesn't have enough RAM to do HD so you're stuck outputting SD Divx files, which isn't a big deal anymore since they have a ton of cheap DVD players that can do it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Would you speak in an accent?[/quote]

Of course I would.

[quote name='Moxio']Brown can't speak English without an accent.[/quote]

I don't have an accent.

[quote name='Moxio']Brown can't speak English without an accent.[/quote]
I cant speak English. :cool:
[quote name='darthbudge']Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream is awesome...[/quote]

It's the only way to go. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back