I need serious help.

uberpwner93

CAGiversary!
The other day was first in-depth time playing a PS3. I played NBA 2K8 and Motorstorm. My cousin is only 10 so he doesn't have any really good games. But I was very suck in to it for some reason. Which is a bad thing because...

1. I don't have one.
2. I want one.

I could save up and buy it, but there are some many games coming out. Fable 2, Fallout 3, Rock Band 2, Gears 2, the list goes on. I have a 360, but I want to play some good ol' wholesome Sony gaming. My birthday is in September, and I usually get at least $150. I also want the Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection.

So what should I do? Save up for a PS3 I probably won't get till Christmas, or buy these games and get a PS3 way later?

I'd get a console since games tend to go down in value quicker then consoles. After the christmas break, you can probably find those games cheaper on craigslist or at your locals.

Wait! I got 200 dollars in credit for buying the mgs3 bundle the day it came out.
Thanks to sony style and walmart. Don't pay full price!

Are you not old enough to work? You can do other things for money like mowing lawns, walking dogs, taking surveys online. Put your mind to it.

bread's done
Back