I need some help on Castlevania: Curse of Darkness... HELP!

onetrackmind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
I have been stuck on this part all weekend so if anyone could please tell me where the hell i need to go to spawn the next boss fight, i wil forever be indebted to you.

I was in the Aiolon Ruins and i broke down a wall to reveal a path to the Abandoned Castle. After refering to some walkthroughs it says i follow the path to a save point and the next door has the boss fight with Trevor Belmont. My problem is i cant find this area, i scoured the castle for a new area but i could not find one. I even looked at a map online and it says there should be stairs in the 4th floor where i fought Crazy Armor but there are no stairs there. Did i miss a vital cutscene or fight? Can anyone please help me, i'm a desperate man. Thanks.

IIRC, the stairs were in the Crazy Armor boss room near the wall or very back of the room. They basically look like an attic drop-down staircase, but blend into the wall pretty well. I remember having the same exact problem with this staircase back when I first played this game...

bread's done
Back