GTA: San Andreas
Mario Tennis
Mechassault 2

What should I get next?

Maybe MGS3?

Growlanser Deluxe
Shin Megami Tensai
Shadow Hearts.

That's what I'd do, but perhaps you don't like RPGs, in which case, those would be no good for you.

[quote name='GameDude']So far, I have the following:

Killzone
Halo 2 SE and Regular
Donkey Konga
Paper Mario
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Resident Evil 4
Fatal Frame 2 (xbox)
Mario Tennis
Mechassault 2

What should I get next?

Maybe MGS3?[/quote]

damn, I wish I was inthe same dilemma as you :wink:

Help! This pesky money just won't go away on its own!

You've got to be kidding. Fire up the coming soon list at ebgames.com and see what appeals.

[quote name='scsg75']Growlanser Deluxe
Shin Megami Tensai
Shadow Hearts.

That's what I'd do, but perhaps you don't like RPGs, in which case, those would be no good for you.[/quote]

But you could preorder those for me, if they're no good for you.

Since those games would take you quite a while to play and finish.. I wouldn't preorder anything and wait for deals on the other games you want... but that's a CAG's point of view.

Killzone
Halo 2 SE and Regular
Donkey Konga
Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4
Fatal Frame 2 (xbox)
Mario Tennis
Mechassault 2

What should I get next?

Maybe MGS3?[/quote]

My God!!! That's like $500 worth of games right there. I feel guilty when I spend more than $20 on a game. Are you sure you're a cheapass?

And I agree with Cornfedwb, even if I were interested in all those games, I personally would only preorder the ones that are either likely to be rare/HTF, or the ones that come with a bonus; and wait for the rest to drop in price a bit. You can only play so many games at once, and my problem is, if I have a bunch of games to play, I hop from one to the other and never finish one.

Killzone
Halo 2 SE and Regular
Donkey Konga
Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4
Fatal Frame 2 (xbox)
Mario Tennis
Mechassault 2

What should I get next?

Maybe MGS3?[/quote]

:shock:

you dont need any more games pre-ordered! im 90% sure you (like most cags) have sealed/unplayed games around as it is...i feel guilty that i pre ordered 2 games this year (gta for 35 and crisis zone for 40) but dude you gotta chill.

1/2 the games on your list will be so cheap by august.

Guys, keep in mind that I'm getting these for about $10 each from GameRush. ;)

They won't let me do the $20 off on the Halo special edition for some reason.

Oh.
If I could get 10 games for 10 bucks each, then I certainly would as well.
How are you getting them for that cheap? Do you just have a bunch of tradeins?

[quote name='GameDude']Guys, keep in mind that I'm getting these for about $10 each from GameRush. ;)

They won't let me do the $20 off on the Halo special edition for some reason.[/quote]

because the promo is for for games priced $49.99

However the guys at my gamerush went ahead and did an override for me on it.

Huh? How are you getting $50 for $10? I haven't heard of the promo, but I can't see how Gamerush would make a profit by letting you buy hot preordered games for $10.

Just a question :)

[quote name='JibbaJabba'][quote name='GameDude']Guys, keep in mind that I'm getting these for about $10 each from GameRush. ;)

They won't let me do the $20 off on the Halo special edition for some reason.[/quote]

because the promo is for for games priced $49.99

However the guys at my gamerush went ahead and did an override for me on it.[/quote]

If you have last months EGM (the one with Scarface on the cover), there is a coupon inside for $20 off any pre-order $49.99 *and up* with a 2 game trade-in. I just used it yesterday to pre-order MK Deception: Kollectors Edition which was priced at $59.99.

[quote name='camoor']Huh? How are you getting $50 for $10? I haven't heard of the promo, but I can't see how Gamerush would make a profit by letting you buy hot preordered games for $10.

Just a question :)[/quote]

I would like to know also :? .

example, I bought 2 copies of Silent Scope 3 on PS2. They give $10 each. Well, I traded in 4 games, and when you trade more than 3 you get $5 extra on each, making Silent Scope $15 - thus for the 2 silent scopes, i have $30.

Next, if you preorder a game and trade in two, you get it for $30.

$30 credit for the games - $30 for a preorder = $10 out of pocket.

[quote name='MorPhiend']You forgot Metroid Prime.

How does deal this work?[/quote]

Nah, I did't forget it. I got the first one when it came out and I absolutely hated it.

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='MorPhiend']You forgot Metroid Prime.

Nah, I did't forget it. I got the first one when it came out and I absolutely hated it.[/quote]

Oh. How about Baten Kaitos?

[quote name='Othergods']Mortal Kombat: Deception are there any preorder deals on this? (Xbox)[/quote]

no deals but you could get the special edition.. and to OP you could get the special edition one Deception as well if you already aren't? but otherwise what everyone has posted is pretty good. I've already got most of the RPG preordered.

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='MorPhiend']You forgot Metroid Prime.

Nah, I did't forget it. I got the first one when it came out and I absolutely hated it.[/quote]

Oh. How about Baten Kaitos?[/quote]

Isn't that a RPG? I'm not really into them. Thanks though.

[quote name='1SwtDeception'][quote name='Othergods']Mortal Kombat: Deception are there any preorder deals on this? (Xbox)[/quote]

no deals but you could get the special edition.. and to OP you could get the special edition one Deception as well if you already aren't? but otherwise what everyone has posted is pretty good. I've already got most of the RPG preordered.[/quote]

They said I couldn't get the special edition of mortal kombat. I wanted it too.

Gamedude, did you factor in the cost of buying the 2 Silent Scope games to trade in?

But still, it looks like a deal. I wish I had a gamerush. How can they not have one in San Francisco?

Gran Turismo 4. I don't know what you thought about Gran Turismo 3, but if you liked that one then no other game should matter except 4.

[quote name='jngx80']Gamedude, did you factor in the cost of buying the 2 Silent Scope games to trade in?

But still, it looks like a deal. I wish I had a gamerush. How can they not have one in San Francisco?[/quote]

Yeah, that where the $10 came from. They had 2 of them at CC and I got them. I got $30 for them combined which is how much a preorder is.

bread's done
Back