I need some Xbox 360 friends. Seriously.

I've had my 360 for exactly 3 months now, but I haven't been able to play any great online games with anyone. I have hardly any Xbox 360 friends to play with. I play my 360 pretty much daily. I play all sorts of games and I know I am not the best at every game... but I seriously need some friends to play games with.

My real life friends, either aren't into gaming or they don't play video games. This is quite frustrating. I hate playing with tards. I hate playing with cheaters. I hate playing w/ people who can only swear or say racial slurs. I hate people who are flat out jerks.

Any CAG who will add me to their list? Maybe we can play sometime. I would be greatful to get the full 360 experience.

I feel like I am missing some fun, the full experience.

If anyone wants to add me, Trenchalicious

Please do. Thanks CAGs.

Well, I would, but XBL is full of fucking niggers and jews who don't believe I am that skilled.

Okay, fine. I don't pay for Gold because I have yet to find an online MP I like on XBL, with the possible exception maybe of Soltrio.

You can add me if you want. I don't play online much but I'm not a racist homophobe suffering from Tourette's.

Oh and you might want to put your XBL tag in your profile so people can add you.

[quote name='Mogambi']You can add me, if we are playing the same game I would be happy to play a fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]
You can add me to your list if you like, my GT is Bobbin37

I have been playing my 360 online more often of late, mostly FPS, but I have other games like Marvel UA, Dynasty/Samurai Warriors games, and I did get Shadowrun this week as well. Feel free to add me I am.

Mastershake229

feel free to add me also, although our games might not match up. I'm in the same boat as you, looking for people who are just average at games like myself.

You are welcome to add me, although with the wealth of games and systems I have I am not on too much anymore... good thing my XBL kits were basically free for me

You can add me. I mostly play Gears of War, Crackdown, NBA 2K7, and Halo 3 Beta online.
I also have Uno and Aegis Wing if you want to play those games.

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']
My real life friends, either aren't into gaming or they don't play video games. This is quite frustrating. [/quote]

That sucks, doesn't it? None of my friends actively play games anymore. I'm the only one, and I must say, it gets very boring at times. I miss the good old days when all they did was play games. Now they're preoccupied with stupid things, like their girlfriends, and watching HOUSE M.D.

Feel free to add me, I play just about anything. I play Guitar Hero and Gears the most, but play just about anything. Even if it completely sucks I still try it! This wartech game is f'n strange.

Feel free to add me, the majority of the time my friends and I are on vegas, for now the halo 3 beta. Randomly halo 2. But i have a decent backlog of 360 games too.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Well, I would, but XBL is full of fucking niggers and jews who don't believe I am that skilled.

Okay, fine. I don't pay for Gold because I have yet to find an online MP I like on XBL, with the possible exception maybe of Soltrio.[/quote]

i take offense to that prick. watch ur fucking words.

Feel free to add me. I'm Azumangaman (see below) I love Madden 07 and NHL2K7. Also will be glad to play DOA4. Anything I have that has co-op, I'll play.

[quote name='sonicfreak5']i take offense to that prick. watch ur fucking words.[/quote]
Take offense all you want. Tis only your fault that you didn't realize I was being facetious.

Edit: Actually, I take offense to YOUR post, because, like you, I choose to interpret your post in a way that is completely counter to what you intended it to say.

Racist.

You can add me also. Check my XBL profile to see my list of games (to lazy to list them)

I remeber I used to play Halo 2 only when I had the first Xbox. When I swtiched my account over to my 360, all my friends suddenly stopped playing, and that's about a full friends list non-active.

So yeah, I need some new frineds aswell.

feel free to add me. i play a bit of everything. PGR3, Crackdown, GoW, COD, Uno, Backgammon, whatever. im into everything

And im liek you, but Ive had my 360 for about a year and i hardly ever play online or coop because i dont have others to play certain games with either.

Anyone can feel free to add me to their list. Just please send me a note saying you're from CAG. I play mainly XBLA, PDZ, RRXX, RvS2k7, DOA 4, and Q4.

Add me on Deadmeist3r. I play TDU(Most out of all my games), Crackdown(Halo 3 BETA), Perfect Dark Zero, Halo 2, Phantom Dust, and XBLA.

[quote name='d00k']That sucks, doesn't it? None of my friends actively play games anymore. [/QUOTE]
Same. I should really quit playing video games someday soon...

[quote name='sonicfreak5']i take offense to that prick. watch ur fucking words.[/QUOTE]
UH OH

Feel free to add me. I try to get on once a day. The online games I currently am playing are Gears of War and Burnout Revenge. Plan on grabbing NCAA Football when it drops.

all CAGs feel free to add me...halo 3, gears, crackdown, aegis wing...i play those the most...well and of course Final fantasy xi

just hit me a message on xbl with CAG written somewhere

Recently I've been online some with Forza 2. I'm neither a racist or an asshole but I tend to play Forza 2 without any assists so if I smash into your car... it probably wasn't on purpose.

I've also got like 11 XBLA games that I want to play more of so I'm up for those as well.

[quote name='sonicfreak5']i take offense to that prick. watch ur fucking words.[/QUOTE]

Brother, your sarcasm detector is broken to an incredible degree. You should go get it looked at.

Feel more than free to add me. I play everything and would not mind playing some of the older titles again like Quake, PDZ, Burnout and PGR3. I am currently working on COD3, R6 Vegas and playing the halo 3 beta.

I usually play with friends late night in the evening after 10 cst when they get home from work.
I work during the day. :D Before ten I usually work on finishing single player game stories.

If you add me just place a note CAG so I know where you are from. Thanks

bread's done
Back