I Need someone to buy me something online. In return, I trade visa DEBIT card

holljoy3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Basically, I want someone to order this item for me: http://www.vdigi.com/index.php?page...ufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1 Altogether, it costs $49.90.

In return Ill trade my 50 dollar DEBIT visa card info (vanilla visa, never used) and a wii virtual console game if you want.

why: because my paypal account is messed up, its limited because of some linking verifying problem. And the site only accepts paypal, so this is the only way for me to buy this vga wii cable.

PM me if u can. I Know its a very big favor, but it'd be great if u can. I also have 1000 wii points, so if ya want a wii virtual game in addition for free, I'd be happy to trade for free too. And yes, i know, my trade rep is only 1 for this big favor. So, i'd give all my visa debit card first and the wii virtual console game before you buy if you want.

PM ME IF U CAN TRADE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='holljoy3']Yes, long story...
So I'm trying to order this http://www.vdigi.com/index.php?page=...chk=1&Itemid=1

with paypal, but somehow, my paypal account got limited (suspended) because of some credit card linking problem. Now, my paypal account cannot order or send money. So i was wondering if u could order this http://www.vdigi.com/index.php?page=...chk=1&Itemid=1 to my address using paypal, and I'll pay u back by giving u a brand new 50 dollar visa debit gift card account information (purchased from longs drugs). Ill give u the number, expiration date, verification number, etc. The product I want costs 49.90. If u buy this product for me and I'll trade u the giftcard info (btw u can use it online or link it to ur paypal account) If u can do all this, plz PM ME!!![/quote]
Why don't you just create another paypal account and link that gift card to that account? Problem's solved. LOL, unless your visa debit card is a stolen credit card. :roll:

what do u mean? All I want is u to by this for me, and all repay u with the visa gift card. It must be a misunderstanding of my typing :(

and no. its not a stolen debit card. I purchased it from longs drugs. Its a 50 dollar never used vanilla visa card actually. If u want, since no one seems to trust me :( i can give the person the card first before u buy the vdigi wii cable from the site.

oh shoot! shiboni, yes ur right about linking, but dont forget that when u link to paypal, they take off 1.95 PLUS 1.00, which makes the card less than 49.90....

ugh, well, if anyone wants to do this favor for me i guess pm me

You're only supposed to bump your thread 3 times a day. If people are going to help, they will, you do not need to spam it.

Since you're new, and someone DOES help, you'll have to send first, and wait for them to make sure the card is legit before they give you paypal.

Just edit your OP and wait. Good luck.

Good luck to you in finding some one!

And thanks for pointing out the VGA cables, might look into the one for PS3. Free bump for the heads up. :D

bread's done
Back