i need something that block URLs during certain times of the day...

uesc

CAGiversary!
i'm trying to get myself into a work repetition. i'm self employed and mon-fri i wake up with the intention of getting some work done, but i wind up posting all day long and then i don't have money to pay bills.

so i'm gonna force myself off the boards by getting some program to block the url from the hours of 8am to 5pm monday through friday. that way i can't be tempted to post.

does anybody know of a program that will do this that's easy to setup and is password protected?

i dunno if that would work...

because if i had a website blocked, but i knew i could easily unblock em, i would end up unblocking them and going anyways :?

that's why i'm looking for a app that has a password option. i tell my parents to create a 10 digit password, and keep in a place where i won't find it, that way i can't disable it

what you should do is go buy a brick of cocaine..

Have your parents put the cocaine in a safe.

do a little bit of work, your parents give you some coke.

you do this a few times and u will soon find all your work done, and you'll be running around trying to find work to do.

i got 4 bucks in my wallet.

last time i checked, a brick of coke cost more thank 4 dollars...

but last time i checked, a regular brick.... the kind used to make houses and such.. can be found for free..

also i'm very sure that if you see a coke dealer with a brick of coke, you could easily knock his ass out with the brick that you got for free.. then you paint the brick you hit him with white.. wrap plastic around it... put it near his body.. take the other brick.. and run like hell..

bread's done
Back