I need T-shirt design ideas!

Gustav Holst

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Alright. As an experiment, i've decided to make some t-shrts, but I have no ideas for designs. I will consider any serioud responses. Any topic for the shirt.

make a mario tshirt with him covered in chains like mr t and a semi fro with hat turned to the side with the words about saying mutha f/in p-i-m-p

Id buy 20.

my friend made a t-shirt out of a character that resembles the shape of the bottom of a 20 oz bottle of mountain dew.

I have a pic of him from E3, so I cropped his shirt for u:

philshirt.jpg

he also made a shirt that had a car that says "father" breathing fire and chasing a boy.

he said it was inspired by the time he borrowed his dad's car without asking

i like the tshirts over at that maddox website. hes got those funny shirts
http://store.theworstpageintheuniverse.com/

yeah theyre not pc but thats what i like about them so if i were gonna do shirts those are the kinds id do .

take some of those really bad tatse jokes and make tshirts out of them. like that joke about what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? nothing her husband hasnt already told her twice. so you could have a tshirt with a woman with 2 black eyes on it and say somethign like if a woman looks like this shes probably hard of hearing. and no i dont agree with spousal abuse or any abuse but i can see the humor in some things.

still on the topic of tshirts i recall a guy in junior high who wore a tshirt to school one day with flintsones characters. the shirt said yabba dabba do me and on the front you had wilma on her hands and knees giving i believe fred a blow job while barney was goin at it from behind. that i wouldnt suggest copying or doing.

How about slogans:

Drain Bamaged.
Nucking Futs...heh, this one always makes me laugh!

If you need an image, use the old stand by George W. with said caption.

bread's done
Back