I need the Proof of Purchase on Cars DVD

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
There's a rebate for the Blu-Ray version (which I have), but you need to send in the Proof of Purchase or UPC from the CARS DVD as well as the Proof of Purchase or UPC from the Blu-Ray. It's an "upgrade" rebate.

If anyone is willing to send me the Proof of Purchase or UPC from their CARS DVD, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']There's a rebate for the Blu-Ray version (which I have), but you need to send in the Proof of Purchase or UPC from the CARS DVD as well as the Proof of Purchase or UPC from the Blu-Ray. It's an "upgrade" rebate.

If anyone is willing to send me the Proof of Purchase or UPC from their CARS DVD, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
I have both discs. Where can I find this rebate?

[quote name='sephiroth61787']So can anyone else help? Please?[/quote]
Yes let me cut up my DVD packaging on MY DVD and have no ability to get the rebate myself so YOU can get $10, when you actually don't own both copies.

I'll be right on that.

[quote name='Malik112099']Sweet!! I need the UPC from someone's Xbox 360 HD DVD add on drive!!!![/quote]

Same, also a few PS3 ones would work.

[quote name='hbkdinobot']Yes let me cut up my DVD packaging on MY DVD and have no ability to get the rebate myself so YOU can get $10, when you actually don't own both copies.

I'll be right on that.[/quote]

Well if you intend on getting the Blu-ray anytime soon, then you would need it.

But if you don't, then you don't need it.

I'm asking for someone to be generous. I must have forgotten some people are rude and stingy.

If you're not willing to help out, don't say anything.

[quote name='hbkdinobot']Yes let me cut up my DVD packaging on MY DVD and have no ability to get the rebate myself so YOU can get $10, when you actually don't own both copies.

I'll be right on that.[/QUOTE]
GTFO

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Well if you intend on getting the Blu-ray anytime soon, then you would need it.

But if you don't, then you don't need it.

I'm asking for someone to be generous. I must have forgotten some people are rude and stingy.

If you're not willing to help out, don't say anything.[/QUOTE]
I would have returned long ago, but my laptop has been damaged. Anyway, it's only just now that I am discovering that my offer offer to help wasn't posted the whole time. :( I remember now that I was interrupted after typing it but before posting it and someone else used the computer while I was away, closing the meticulously prepared post. #$!#$@!

Anyway, I can add my UPC and send in the rebate for you if you could send me a completed SASE in another stamped envelope. That way, I don't have to spend on additional postage to help. You'd have to trust me, but I can show that I have my own Cars Blu-Ray disc, receipt, and DVD and I couldn't claim both anyway.

I'm still trying to find my receipt, but I can always have it reprinted.

bread's done
Back