I need the your oppion CAG's

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
****Opinion****

I am a current member with Sprint and I am currently looking to upgrade my current phone (LG Fusic) to either one of these.... (all prices after $150 Instant upgrade rebate)

Samsung Instinct ($129 after $100 Mail rebate, but have to upgrade plan to a $70 plan, I currently have a $50 one, plans are nearly identical)

or

HTC Touch ($50 after $100 mail in Rebate, do not need to upgrade plan)

My big want is a phone with Touch Screen, everything else is just gravy.

What would you guys go with, Im making a decision by this afternoon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='klwillis45']The Instinct has its own OS while the Touch runs Windows mobile so I'd go with the Touch.

check out www.phonescoop.com for more info.

FWIW, I have a HTC Mogul and like it.[/quote]

Thanks man, that was one thing I was also interested in, Windows Mobile 6 seemed really cool

I absolutely love my Touch. Have had it for a while. Used to have a Mogul. (a bit clunky for me and didn't need a qwerty)

The touch is very nice and I love the Live GPS and all the other goodies. It's also pretty slim and nice.

I would get the Touch. My friend has one and he loves it.

The only thing is that you have to pretty gentle with it, which you should be doing to any phone.

My sister has the HTC Touch and it is pretty nice. Touch screen wise, if you don't use the stylus for the Touch, you gotta press pretty hard on it compared to the Instinct if you want to press the "buttons".

I would recommend going to a sprint store or best buy and try out the phones. See which one you feel is right for you. Even though, price wise, it is not that high, but this is something you will be using for at least 2 years if nothing happens to it.

I went to a few sprint stores this afternoon to get the HTC Touch ($50 after rebates), and was told they no longer carry that model because not bein made anymore, they only carry the HTC Touch Diamon (little pricey, $350 after rebates) so I was about to get the BlackBerry Curve 8330 BUT I would have to upgrade my plan ($200 after all rebates)

I decided to just go with the Samsung Instinct (sexy phone, Touch screen is very good and responsive) Im in love with the Live Navagator. I had to upgrade my plan (not too bad, only $20 more a month with a few perks) phone was $120 (after rebates)

bread's done
Back