I need to get rid of this sh1t... [PSP, etc]

It just stopped showing recognition on my PC.

As in... I plug it in, and it doesn't do anything. Nothing on My Computer, no blinking lights on the Shuffle. I think it's just a USB problem, because it still worked until the battery died after that.

[quote name='Foo228']If you "need" to get rid of this stuff then when put the stuff on such a high price?[/quote]

QFT. In many cases these items can be easily had brand new at retail for your prices, I'm looking at you SOCOM and Locoroco.

I've seen garage/yard sells where used games (prolly a year or two old) sold for $1 a piece...

Why do people settle only at extremes? You expect top dollar for your product and others expect barely anything...

[quote name='Foo228']I've seen garage/yard sells where used games (prolly a year or two old) sold for $1 a piece...

Why do people settle only at extremes? You expect top dollar for your product and others expect barely anything...[/quote]

I know I merely expect reasonable pricing, considering it is used and the risk involved.

I bought SOCOM brand new for $10 just days ago, and they had plenty in stock. Why would anyone pay $15 here for a used copy is beyond me, especially a CAG.

[quote name='contej85']I know I merely expect reasonable pricing, considering it is used and the risk involved.

I bought SOCOM brand new for $10 just days ago, and they had plenty in stock. Why would anyone pay $15 here for a used copy is beyond me, especially a CAG.[/quote]

exactly contej, exactly:applause:

Ah c'mon, you want to take it up with me just PM me or something, guys. I didn't really notice the Socom price tag, it's pretty high. I'll probably adjust the prices some time tonight, JUST for you.

bread's done
Back