i need to make 1000 dollars in 2-3 weeks, i will do anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!
hi, i need to save some money for a ticket, and i dont have enough money, i have a job, but the pay check is to low.
i will do anything.... please save the funny parts and the non serious replies.
please contact me in my email adress for any offers u might have for me, [email protected]

No offense man, but if you have to ask how to make a 1000 bucks in 2 weeks, you won't be able to pull it off short of a loan. Otherwise, you need to pick up a second job.

I constantly see those ads on telephone poles in the streets saying you can make thousands in weeks. If may very well be prostitution, but give it a shot.

If you're looking for donations, you might want to explain what the ticket is for and exactly why you can't get money anywhere else. If you just want suggestions of what you can do to get money, do extra jobs like mowing lawns or something. I have no idea how old you are or if you have many games to sell.

Good luck getting the money for your trip.

You have no game consoles to sell? Whose computer are you using?
Any sperm or plasma donation centers near you?

[quote name='Video-Gamer']i dont have anything to sell, i need all the stuff that i got.[/quote]Then this trip couldn't be important enough. You can't be serious that you have nothing to sell to try and make some money. You might want to answer the questions of what this trip is for.

There's this gentleman in Africa looking to transfer some money through an account here in the US... he says you can get a quick million doing that...

i think u corssing the line in there, i dont have to tell any body what the trip is for, and yes - i dont have any p.c games, i only have 1 game wich is UNREAL TOURNAMENT - thats all i play when i have time, and i have a ps2 - and 9 games, which i wanna keep them all, besides even if i sold them - i would make 60 dollars out of them, so whats the use of selling them, and like i said - i dont even wanna sell them, the other stuff that i have are - my clothes, my p.c - which i am keeping. thats it. so wtf do u want me to sell.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']i think u corssing the line in there, i dont have to tell any body what the trip is for, and yes - i dont have any p.c games, i only have 1 game wich is UNREAL TOURNAMENT - thats all i play when i have time, and i have a ps2 - and 9 games, which i wanna keep them all, besides even if i sold them - i would make 60 dollars out of them, so whats the use of selling them, and like i said - i dont even wanna sell them, the other stuff that i have are - my clothes, my p.c - which i am keeping. thats it. so wtf do u want me to sell.[/quote]

Getting angry when strangers can't fulfill your rediculous request is probably the best way to get help.

thats because u keep asking me whats the trip for?
now can i ask what difference is it make, even if i told u whats the trip for, its not gonna make any difference, i think ur just sticking ur nose on some prive information.

You can get more than $60 for a console and 9 games, especially if you have three weeks to wait.

And Unreal Tournament is all you play anyway.

What about the computer? Got a TV? VCR? DVD? Music?

[quote name='Video-Gamer'] i think ur just sticking ur nose on some prive information.[/quote]

Why did you post in a public forum then?

[quote name='Video-Gamer']thats because u keep asking me whats the trip for?
now can i ask what difference is it make, even if i told u whats the trip for, its not gonna make any difference, i think ur just sticking ur nose on some prive information.[/quote]

Uhh, it's just out of curiosity but it's not really important, anyways how old are you again? And no I'm not "prying into your business" I just wanna know if you are old enough to get a job at someplace like Linens and Things. Since you refuse to sell anything you want the only choice you have is to either get a hell of a great babysitting job, or something quick like mowing a whole bunch of lawns.

But honestly buddy that's a whole lot of money pretty damn quick, so you can't get a normal job because I believe that it takes 4 weeks to get your first paycheck which won't really do you any good now will it. So either resort to drugs, whoring yourself or find yourself someone willing to pay a ton of dollars an hour for babysitting.

Or you could just take out a loan... :twisted:

[quote name='Video-Gamer']thats because u keep asking me whats the trip for?
now can i ask what difference is it make, even if i told u whats the trip for, its not gonna make any difference, i think ur just sticking ur nose on some prive information.[/quote]

What a stupid little asshat.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']i think u corssing the line in there, i dont have to tell any body what the trip is for, and yes - i dont have any p.c games, i only have 1 game wich is UNREAL TOURNAMENT - thats all i play when i have time, and i have a ps2 - and 9 games, which i wanna keep them all, besides even if i sold them - i would make 60 dollars out of them, so whats the use of selling them, and like i said - i dont even wanna sell them, the other stuff that i have are - my clothes, my p.c - which i am keeping. thats it. so wtf do u want me to sell.[/quote]That's okay but I just thought this might be an important trip or something. You don't have to tell anyone. It's your life and you don't have to share it if is too personal.
I still want to know if you are looking for donations or ideas.
Also you need to change the title ASAP. :wink:

get out of the house and work. i know i could work a lot more than 7 hours a day, but i don't need that kind of money. plus, i'm lazy.

i said im 21, and i dont sell my ps2 and the nine games, i dont have vcr - i do have a dvd player which is my ps2 system, didnt u understand it the first time when i said it - i dont want to sell nothing that i have, if i had something to sell - like a car - or a bike - i would, but i dont have anything to sell for, just leave it at that, maybe this is the wrong place to post this topic, and im not talking about this "place" as in forum, im talking about this site, because this is the only forum in this site that i can post a request like this, while some one tells me its the wrong place.

p.s - why i cant see this post on the forum, and why all the letters "I", and "MAKE" , and a few others are in orange color?

I would say sell drugs, it's easy to make a grand in a week if you know how to run the game, but I wouldn't know ANYTHING about anything like this, so I have no idea about what your talkin about 8) :twisted:

[quote name='Video-Gamer']i said im 21, and i dont sell my ps2 and the nine games, i dont have vcr - i do have a dvd player which is my ps2 system, didnt u understand it the first time when i said it - i dont want to sell nothing that i have, if i had something to sell - like a car - or a bike - i would, but i dont have anything to sell for, just leave it at that, maybe this is the wrong place to post this topic, and im not talking about this "place" as in forum, im talking about this site, because this is the only forum in this site that i can post a request like this, while some one tells me its the wrong place.

p.s - why i cant see this post on the forum, and why all the letters "I", and "MAKE" , and a few others are in orange color?[/quote]

Well according to that double negative, as well as your horrible grammar, you want to sell everything you have and thus the problem is solved.

Let me guess, the girl you've been in love with for years is getting married in Hawaii and you need the money to get there so you can stop her. You convince her she belongs with you and you run away together, leaving the groom with the wedding bill.

I don't even understand what this nOOb just said. You don't feel like telling us what it's about, then that's fine.

It's going to have to be... WORK!!! "No, not work. You bitch. You said I would never have to do any work in my life. I'm killing you."

If you have nothing to sell and don't want to be given the money, then you will have to get another job or try to borrow money from someone you know

thanks for the help all. i apreciate ur help, but nothing here still gave me any options to get the money in that amount of time.

You could look into being a guinea pig for a research project. I know some people who did that in Philly and it paid pretty well. Maybe you could get yourself on some drugs that would help you to develop some freakin' social skills.

you want something from strangers...but you can't give anything to them....the strangers dont know you, and you dont know them, hence "strangers"...and for anyone to even considering throwing your ass a dollar out of our pocket, our hard-earned money, we would like to at least know what you need it for before we give some up to you....if you dont like that, then go find some retards on the street and see if they'll give you some money, because you're not getting anything here, asshole

[quote name='trustcompany1013']you want something from strangers...but you can't give anything to them....the strangers dont know you, and you dont know them, hence "strangers"...and for anyone to even considering throwing your ass a dollar out of our pocket, our hard-earned money, we would like to at least know what you need it for before we give some up to you....if you dont like that, then go find some retards on the street and see if they'll give you some money, because you're not getting anything here, asshole[/quote]I still can't tell if he wants us to give him money. I don't see any other way of him getting cash since he refuses to sell dtuff and won't do any work. People just throw around the phrase "I'll do anything."

turst company - ur the a s s hole - u like to stick ur nose on some one elses buiss,bitch, who u think u are - u are no body, first of all i didnt asked ur money or no ones elses money, and if i get a dollar or any amount of money from any one in here - its not gonna be for free, im gonna do some kind of job for them, and its no 1 elses buissness to know what im going to spend the money on u egoestic b i t c h, its like asking the guy that works for u - "ok - u worked every day from 9-5, for 2 weeks, and now its ur paycheck day - but i wont be able to pay u the money unless u tell me what u gonna spend it on" now is that sounds logical u moron, shut ur trap, and phaq u and all the rest that act like this b i t c h.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']turst company - ur the a s s hole - u like to stick ur nose on some one elses buiss,bitch, who u think u are - u are no body, first of all i didnt asked ur money or no ones elses money, and if i get a dollar or any amount of money from any one in here - its not gonna be for free, im gonna do some kind of job for them, and its no 1 elses buissness to know what im going to spend the money on u egoestic b i t c h, its like asking the guy that works for u - "ok - u worked every day from 9-5, for 2 weeks, and now its ur paycheck day - but i wont be able to pay u the money unless u tell me what u gonna spend it on" now is that sounds logical u moron, shut ur trap, and phaq u and all the rest that act like this b i t c h.[/quote]

Brilliant just brilliant. Hey, I have an idea--When you need any more help, don't come here. Nobody was rude or disrespectful until you got nasty. For being 21, you sure act like you're 3...

ohh man, shut up already, i wasnt being rude, these people started being rude in here.
i even said thank you all, and tried to finish this thread politely - but no - these morons suddenly started to have a war against me.

No way Video-Gamer is the coolest CAGer ever...

BTW, LoganDX, what is a HOADER (as in DEATH TO THE HOADERS!!!! in your sig)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back