I need wireless PS2 controllers!

DAWG26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I need a good price on this. Anyone know where I should look? I dont care what brand. As long as it works right and is cheap.

You do not want cheap wireless controllers. I picked two up from Target for about $15 total and they were quite a shit show. Luckily, I was able to sell it back onto Craigslist for about $10.

I highly recommend this: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-2..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1254102378&sr=8-1.

Thought it's $25 now, Amazon frequently shifts between $25 and $20. Picked one up when it was $20 and it came out to $18 thanks to ECA.

Great battery life and it feels very good in your hand.

Do note that the above wireless controllers were actually endorsed by Sony as a first party controller. It's that good.

^ Thanks for the help. Im looking at some prices now and hopefully I can find a good deal.

If anyone has one they would like to trade cml. Thanks

The logitechs that mis0 linked are probably the best you will find. I purchased one new from gamestop for 25 and another used for 15. just call around, I had to go to two separate stores in the same day to grab mine. The dpad is awesome on them, the sticks are light-feeling but acceptable.

bread's done
Back