I need Zelda Collectors Edition

[quote name='Vinny']I have a sealed one too. But I'm not selling...[/quote] I think you guys just did that to make him jealous. You bastards! :wink:

I've got a sealed one too, as well as a sealed Master Quest bonus disc. Not really interested in selling unless I got a really outrageously high monetary offer.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've got a sealed one too, as well as a sealed Master Quest bonus disc. Not really interested in selling unless I got a really outrageously high monetary offer.[/quote]

$10 for both shipped, and I'll include a copy of my avatar.

theres a gamerush here in LA selling it for 19.99...i know its kinda pricy, but i hardly see it anywhere...lemme know if you want me to pick it up for you...cost+shipping+extra...

[quote name='popps']theres a gamerush here in LA selling it for 19.99...i know its kinda pricy, but i hardly see it anywhere...lemme know if you want me to pick it up for you...cost+shipping+extra...[/quote]

Game crazy in hollywood video sells them for $9 very hard to find though.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've got a sealed one too, as well as a sealed Master Quest bonus disc. Not really interested in selling unless I got a really outrageously high monetary offer.[/quote]

$10 for both shipped, and I'll include a copy of my avatar.[/quote]

PM'D!

[quote name='liquidsnake']dammit why cant i live in cali.....yall got all the good shit there....all we got is tobacco[/quote]

Don't forget ACC basketball!

I LAUGH AT YOU EAST-COASTERS!!!! :twisted: Btw, I saw the Zelda Collector's Edition for 14$ at my local flea market, don't know if its worth it........

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='popps']theres a gamerush here in LA selling it for 19.99...i know its kinda pricy, but i hardly see it anywhere...lemme know if you want me to pick it up for you...cost+shipping+extra...[/quote]

Game crazy in hollywood video sells them for $9 very hard to find though.[/quote]

EB here sells used ones for $59.99. Seriously.

I have them new for $40 please dont flame me...

I didnt buy these for $20..I paid a LOT more.

you can order at vgd and use CAG-5 to get $5 off

you can even use paypal

Any stores near you that get little traffic (TRU, Kmart?). I got a free one from Kmart today because the "promotion" was over. Best deal I've gotten in a long time!

[quote name='crazytalkx']I LAUGH AT YOU EAST-COASTERS!!!! :twisted: Btw, I saw the Zelda Collector's Edition for 14$ at my local flea market, don't know if its worth it........[/quote]

I think it trades for $19 at GS

Take the $31 then if it's new and sealed. It's well worth it especially if you don't own the games on the disc. If not, Defender's dealf to 35 bucks isn't too bad if it's brand new. They go for a good amount brand new on ebay. Try there.

I know for a fact that it trades for $25 at EBgames (and it damn well BETTER get something decent, with that ridiculous selling price they've got)

bread's done
Back