I never thought Star Wars was that scary...

[quote name='pimp tyranny']those sections encompass a lot. they're just making sure people find what they want.

funny video.[/quote]

Yeah, but Sci-fi is still on the list, and it was still put in the horror section.

I agree Whipsmartbanky about Hayden, thats just blasphemy! But whats realli scary is seeing the dozen other changes Luca made to the trilogy.

#1. Think of all the violence and gore (hands being cut off everywhere...)

#2 Its not a squirrel, its a Tanuki

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The genre changed when they digitally edited Hayden Christensen into RotJ. Scary.[/quote]

Hey!! That's what I was gonnna say! Beaten again.....

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The genre changed when they digitally edited Hayden Christensen into RotJ. Scary.[/quote]

Hey!! That's what I was gonnna say! Beaten again.....[/quote]

Did they really?

the only thing i find scary is the fact that Lucas fooked around with his original product, or so I heard. Until I've heard otherwise, I refuse to buy the DVD's on the principle that he's whored out his product to the point that I desire nothing more than to erase the 2 current entries into oblivion. Lucas can join them.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']the only thing i find scary is the fact that Lucas fooked around with his original product, or so I heard. Until I've heard otherwise, I refuse to buy the DVD's on the principle that he's whored out his product to the point that I desire nothing more than to erase the 2 current entries into oblivion. Lucas can join them.[/quote]

actually Lucas would say that the original product was not the finished version he wanted people to see. its all here http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/20/film.qa.george.lucas.ap/index.html
i will go to the abyss for saying this but damn Lucas for changing them.

bread's done
Back