I-Ninja $15...

ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
Is this game worth the $15 ($20 Best Buy - $5 GGC)? I'd love to hear from the people that own the game and have played it for a little while.

definitely worth $15. Good gameplay variety and solid controls. If you like platformers at all, you won't find much here that's groundbreaking, but good entertainment for $15.

I'm not too into this game. For $15 I guess it was worth it... It's not my favorite, but can kill time.

$15 bucks for the GC... Indeed it's worth it!!!!!!!
Game Cube is great and all, but the games are insanely priced. Go for it!

Sounds like this has followed a similar path to BG&E. If I'm not mistaken weren't they both released only a few months back?
Weird how decent games can drop in price so quickly while something like Wario World continues to sit on the shelves at most BBs and CCs for fifty bucks.

It's $15 worth of fun at least. I think the issions go on a little bit too long, though. Kinda like a bad Saturday Night Live skit.

That freaking robot boxing level was a pain in the ass for some reason. It took me at least a dozen attempts before beating it. I got pissed off after about 10 and let it collect dust for 2 weeks before going back to it. If the missions were just a little bit shorter I think I'd enjoy it more.

The robot boxing levl was annoying, but I really enjoyed the game. Plus, if I'm not mitsaken, the GCN version comes with Pacman Vs. So, thats an amazing deal in itself.

well, it's supposed to come with Pac man vs. Upon reading an article in Nintendo Power Magazine, the Vs. disk is in a seperate cardboard sleeve and shipped only to 'participating' retailers about 6-8 weeks ago. No one has any more now, though. At least no one in the south east Michigan area.

i paid 30 a few months back and im still satisfyed. very decent platformer. should keep you busy for at least a week, then again, some people thought this game was stupid hard in some areas and wanted to pull their teeth out....... but i thought the difficulty was just right.

red and black belt stages are a good challenge though.
[chase the fuse, collect all red coins, AAARRRRGGGHHH!]

bread's done
Back