I Officialy hate the New York Jets

[quote name='johnnyoski']Leftwitch is still young. That is to be expected of them.
Big Ben just bucked the trend I guess.[/quote]

Big Ben was NEVER asked to win a game. There's many quarterbacks that could throw only 15-20 passes a game and look good.

Ben is the new Dilfer. .. and we all know what happened to Dilfer.

[quote name='mmn']The Pats secondary isn't going to be able to cheat by pass interfering on evey play this year and the results will be different. 38-14, Colts. [/quote]
I love when Colts fans trot out this bullshit. The Pats played zone against the Colts last year, they weren't playing them close. And the Pats beat them in week 1, the 5 yard rule was being enforced a lot more in the beginning of the season.

I'm confident that the Pats defense can at least contain Manning, as they've done consistantly in the past. Do you think the Colts defense is going to stop Brady or Dillon? The Colts defense is the 29th ranked defense in the NFL. The Pats can control the clock with the run, and keep Manning off the field.

[quote name='dafoomie'][quote name='mmn']The Pats secondary isn't going to be able to cheat by pass interfering on evey play this year and the results will be different. 38-14, Colts. [/quote]
I love when Colts fans trot out this bullshit. The Pats played zone against the Colts last year, they weren't playing them close. And the Pats beat them in week 1, the 5 yard rule was being enforced a lot more in the beginning of the season.

I'm confident that the Pats defense can at least contain Manning, as they've done consistantly in the past. Do you think the Colts defense is going to stop Brady or Dillon? The Colts defense is the 29th ranked defense in the NFL. The Pats can control the clock with the run, and keep Manning off the field.[/quote]

Yeah, the Pats played soft zone, alright. Weird that the Pats came out after the game and admitted they were playing man-to-man rough to try to throw the Colts receivers off their timing.

No, the Pats didn't beat them in week 1, the Colts beat themselves. Again, Edge fumbled at the ONE yard line - a score which would've won the game. He did it last season too in Indy, only instead of fumbling he was stuffed. New England has got lucky against Indy multiple times and their luck is about to run out.

The Colts defense gets turnovers and Brady isn't playing like the son of God anymore. All they'll need to do is get Manning back the ball once or twice and that'll be game.

56-3, Colts.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='dafoomie'][quote name='mmn']The Pats secondary isn't going to be able to cheat by pass interfering on evey play this year and the results will be different. 38-14, Colts. [/quote]

I'm confident that the Pats defense can at least contain Manning, as they've done consistantly in the past. Do you think the Colts defense is going to stop Brady or Dillon? The Colts defense is the 29th ranked defense in the NFL. The Pats can control the clock with the run, and keep Manning off the field.[/quote]

Yeah, the Pats played soft zone, alright. Weird that the Pats came out after the game and admitted they were playing man-to-man rough to try to throw the Colts receivers off their timing.

No, the Pats didn't beat them in week 1, the Colts beat themselves. Again, Edge fumbled at the ONE yard line - a score which would've won the game. He did it last season too in Indy, only instead of fumbling he was stuffed. New England has got lucky against Indy multiple times and their luck is about to run out.

The Colts defense gets turnovers and Brady isn't playing like the son of God anymore. All they'll need to do is get Manning back the ball once or twice and that'll be game.

56-3, Colts.[/quote]

:rofl:

Peyton Manning has not had a great game in well over a month. Since that record has been looming over them the games have gotten closer and closer.

It is going to take another year or so for the Colts to reign supreme over the AFC. Dungy still has too much to work on, on the defensive side of the ball

Also I bet the Broncos kill the Colts this weekend. They are going to go into the playoffs flat like in 99 and are going to get killed. They gave Denver something to play for, and they never should have

Peyton Manning has not had a great game in well over a month.

Because he hasn't had to. And its funny how to a normal QB, 300 yards and 2 tds with no ints is a good game, but for Peyton its merely average.

It is going to take another year or so for the Colts to reign supreme over the AFC. Dungy still has too much to work on, on the defensive side of the ball

They can't do any more work on the D side - there's no money for the D players. This is about as good as they're going to get.

Also I bet the Broncos kill the Colts this weekend. They are going to go into the playoffs flat like in 99 and are going to get killed. They gave Denver something to play for, and they never should have

Eh, anything is possible, but I don't really see Denver winning. Plummer is pathetic, the Denver run game has been non-existant lately, and the "great" Champ Bailey has been getting burned by just about everyone.

110-0, Colts.

I'll buy the 110-0 win over Denver, the Broncos got retarded last week running up the score. And who was that dumbfuck doing that swimming crap in the endzone? He better watch out next week, because first chance a Colt gets to hit him could be the last time he gets hit.

Anyone catch those 2 moves Wayne made on his TD catch last week against Denver? That's just a preview of what's going to happen to Denver when they go to Indy, in a game that the Colts DO care about.

bread's done
Back