I pay $15 paypal and a chance to win ROCK BAND SPECIAL EDITION! NEW CONTEST SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thezanman89

CAG Veteran
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am offering $15 to anyone willing to sign up for www.yournintendowii4free.com and complete one offer. You will receive payment as soon as you go green! Most offers are free, and I am giving away over $250 worth of prizes! There is nothing to lose! I need 7 people to do this, and I am going to pay every one of my referrals! Also, all 7 referrals will be entered into a raffle to win a copy of ROCK BAND SPECIAL EDITION for the system of their choice. Thanks for looking!

My referral link: http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=4028734

If you sign up for me and need help, just PM me. Thanks!

Progress: 7/7

I will also trade referrals if anyone is interested. For a referral trade, I will enter you in the contest, but you will not receive $15

Currently full, new raffle will be announced soon!

Entrants:

grantiscool
alex.mcmahon
zombinieumarli
dmzabran
Top4t
DaFishies
Aneurysm

EDIT: Raffle over, winners notified! Thanks!

[quote name='thezanman89']I am offering $15 to anyone willing to sign up for www.yournintendowii4free.com and complete one offer. You will receive payment as soon as you go green! Most offers are free, and I am giving away over $250 worth of prizes! There is nothing to lose! I need 6 people to do this, and I am going to pay every one of my referrals! Also, all 6 referrals will be entered into a raffle to win a copy of ROCK BAND SPECIAL EDITION for the system of their choice. Thanks for looking!

My referral link: http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=4028734

If you sign up for me and need help, just PM me. Thanks!

Progress: 1/7

I will also trade referrals if anyone is interested. For a referral trade, I will enter you in the contest, but you will not receive $15[/QUOTE]
i just completed for you [email protected].. thanks

It doesn't have you listed as signed up under me. I'll give it time though, maybe it is just taking some time to process. Thanks a lot for giving it a try!

[quote name='thezanman89']It doesn't have you listed as signed up under me. I'll give it time though, maybe it is just taking some time to process. Thanks a lot for giving it a try![/quote]
i went in under your referals

Could you possibly open a support ticket with trainn asking to be moved as one of my referrals? I really would like to have you as a referral, but it still has not listed you as one on my account. Thanks so much for trying, please let me know how it works out. As soon as I get credit for you, I will add you to the drawing and pay you.

[quote name='thezanman89']It doesn't have you listed as signed up under me. I'll give it time though, maybe it is just taking some time to process. Thanks a lot for giving it a try![/QUOTE]

FYI, when someone signs up using your link they are placed IMMEDIATELY as your referral.

[quote name='serenitysnana']i just completed for you [email protected].. thanks[/quote]

I opened a support ticket asking for you to be placed as my referral, and the helpful staff told me that there are no users on the site that have registered with that e-mail address. I have removed serenitysnana from the drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back