I.q. mania

sonicdescent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
So I imported IQ mania because I read that it was region free and shouldn't be any trouble to play. not so much. After I choose the game from the home screen, it loads into a grey screen that says IQ Mania, a bunch of stuff in japanese, and then gives me two choices. no matter which choice I make, it keeps going back to this screen!! can anyone help?

[quote name='sonicdescent']So I imported IQ mania because I read that it was region free and shouldn't be any trouble to play. not so much. After I choose the game from the home screen, it loads into a grey screen that says IQ Mania, a bunch of stuff in japanese, and then gives me two choices. no matter which choice I make, it keeps going back to this screen!! can anyone help?[/quote]

EDIT: i am an asshole, nevermind. I was pressing X and not O. Pearl Harbor never forget!

[quote name='sonicdescent']EDIT: i am an asshole, nevermind. I was pressing X and not O. Pearl Harbor never forget![/quote]

so wrong but I laughed

Well I still have no idea what choice I made on that first screen but the game is amazing..I couldn't believe it is all in english, menus and all..I figured I'd be having a hell of a time even starting a game, but to anyone looking to get their Intelligence Qube on, pick this version up.

I still have the PS1 version. Great game. I never figured out how to unlock other characters though...

[quote name='sonicdescent']Well I still have no idea what choice I made on that first screen but the game is amazing..I couldn't believe it is all in english, menus and all..I figured I'd be having a hell of a time even starting a game, but to anyone looking to get their Intelligence Qube on, pick this version up.[/quote]

I forgot, is the multiplayer Ad-Hoc or Infrastructure..

Oh also, did you try any of the bonus/downloadable demo games? I could not get the Devil Dice bowling one to play.
And stay away from the ping pong one, the control is horrible.

[quote name='Sinistar']I forgot, is the multiplayer Ad-Hoc or Infrastructure..

Oh also, did you try any of the bonus/downloadable demo games? I could not get the Devil Dice bowling one to play.
And stay away from the ping pong one, the control is horrible.[/QUOTE]

I'm so afraid I'll screw something up and make the game revert to japanese that I haven't tried anything outside of the regular IQ. I think the MP is just ad-hoc unfortunately, but im not 100 percent on that.

bread's done
Back