I ran into the dumbest person on XBL so far.

ECW_fan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The guy started killing himself, and we all wondered what was going on. He said to one of the guys on my team " If you could not tell my gamertag is H8 BeansnBrits and you sound like a Mexican and I dont like you, so I am going to throw the game". I have ran into some dumbasses, but this guy takes the cake. I am neither Mexican nor British, but still found that offensive. People like that dont need to be banned from XBL they need to be banned from society.

What a jerk.

The dumbest guy i've ever ran into on XBL was also the funniest. He was Indian or Iraqi or something and he spoke very, very few words.. I think his tag was The Great Yeti or something and he played Crimson Skies.. anyway, during the match, he started chanting for himself, it was great.. "Yeti's going to win! Yeti! Yeti! Yeti!".. it was so great. People would talk to him and he wouldn't understand, and someone would go "Yeti?" and he goes "Yes! Yeti! Yeti will win!".. Never saw him again.

[quote name='Scorch']What a jerk.

The dumbest guy i've ever ran into on XBL was also the funniest. He was Indian or Iraqi or something and he spoke very, very few words.. I think his tag was The Great Yeti or something and he played Crimson Skies.. anyway, during the match, he started chanting for himself, it was great.. "Yeti's going to win! Yeti! Yeti! Yeti!".. it was so great. People would talk to him and he wouldn't understand, and someone would go "Yeti?" and he goes "Yes! Yeti! Yeti will win!".. Never saw him again.[/QUOTE]
Atleast your guy wasnt offensive at all.

[quote name='Scorch']What a jerk.

The dumbest guy i've ever ran into on XBL was also the funniest. He was Indian or Iraqi or something and he spoke very, very few words.. I think his tag was The Great Yeti or something and he played Crimson Skies.. anyway, during the match, he started chanting for himself, it was great.. "Yeti's going to win! Yeti! Yeti! Yeti!".. it was so great. People would talk to him and he wouldn't understand, and someone would go "Yeti?" and he goes "Yes! Yeti! Yeti will win!".. Never saw him again.[/QUOTE]

I'll second with you on that Scorch as I've encountered Great Yeti myself on "Crimson Skies."

You guys should have heard me last night.

I'm really tempted to join the Raw chat while drunk, but Raw starts here at 6 PM, and if I did drink tonight, I wasn't going to start that early.

I'd probably kick you out of the Raw chat if you were drunk, there's enough incoherent drivel coming out of the TV.

[quote name='Scorch']there's enough incoherent drivel coming out of the TV.[/QUOTE]

This would probably be the case whether or not Live was involved. :D

I'm actually quite coherent while intoxicated. I've been told I'm far more entertaining than usual. Still, it was just a thought that crossed my mind.

We played with a young kid one night who kept driving my friend in circles on Coagulation looking for the "Bazooka".

My friend was laughing so hard that he couldn't get out of the Warthog.

After the game, the kid (and he was so serious when he said this) asked us all if we could "Play cops and robbers next time?"

As for the other fools in H2 - the games with mass suicides are annoying, but I did have one fun game where two guys on ther *other* team were killing themselves over and over.

Their two teammates quit and the rest of the game was us finding new ways to kill these guys.

We resorted to only grenades and assassinations, but we were all laughing and having a good time. (Which usually doesn't happen that often in MatchMaking)

[quote name='Matt Young']I'm actually quite coherent while intoxicated. I've been told I'm far more entertaining than usual. Still, it was just a thought that crossed my mind.[/QUOTE]

If you're coherent, that's fine, but if you come in all slurred speech and shit, i'd get you out of the room.

Fair enough. As I said, it likely won't happen- it'd be too early- but it was just a thought.

Back on topic, last night, I played in a team training game on Halo 2 against a bunch of guys who kept singing random commercial jingles, most notably the Oscar Meyer weiner song. That was greatly amusing, but still kind of stupid.

[quote name='zewone']How many people can be in a Live dashboard chat room?[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of more than 12 being in a room before.

Not the dumbest I've met, as the racists and 13 year olds take the cake-- but there are some characters on DoA...there's a guy named "The Champ." The Champ only refers to himself in 3rd person and talks to himself most of the time.

"The Champ gonna to take you all"

"oooh the Champ don't like dat shit"

"Yeah! The Champ kicked yo ass that round..."

He's really good, one of the higher ranked players, but he needs to lose the Muhammed Ali complex....

another time, I was in a DoA room with a bunch of people and there was a girl in there-- which means everyone automatically turns into the funniest/smartest guy in the history of the world, right? Her name is Spiffy Mai and she said she was a KoF fan...

after saying that, this one kid starts talking about the entire history of the KoF franchise for literally a couple minutes straight. Everyone stayed quiet while he was talking, not sure why, but he just went on and on and on... Then when he's done, it's still quiet and the girl says "hmmm, I think he's a little to dominant for me..." and everyone started laughing at the kid. he just left the room without saying anything.

ESPN NBA2k5 has some pretty bad people too, but when they start acting like idiots and I have a buddy over, we act even worse to them. One guy we played a few weeks back is named NBA Bests, he would pause the game everytime we made a shot and just screw around in the menu for no reason just to annoy us. Also he would reply shots over and over and over again. Well he did all of this till he had no pause time left so at the end of the game (which we easily won), we replayed a layup for about 2 minutes. We didnt have the mic in so we here him cussing at us through the TV speakers and saying "Thats whack" so we plugged the mic in, replied back to his comments and the guy instantly shut up. After that we took my Tracy McGrady bobblehead doll that speaks and played it over the mic for the rest of the game. I swear, I dont wanna be an ass to people but if they start up, I'll finish.

[quote name='Scorch']I've never heard of more than 12 being in a room before.[/QUOTE]
You can have 16 on the dashboard happens every SuperBowl on my Xbox.

They weren't on my team, but the other day me and 3 of my friends were in a 4 vs 4 slayer match on halo 2. For the first 3 min, the other team would all get together and would yell for us to kill them. We went up 25 - 0....then they started to play, they went up 35 - 26...and they stopped again, waited for us to go up 45 - 35, and they started playing again...they were up 49 - 38, and they stopped playing again....we won the game 50 - 38...but they were funny as hell, espically after the match. They wanted to just mess with people, make them think are they going to kill me.

[quote name='Matt Young']You guys should have heard me last night.

I'm really tempted to join the Raw chat while drunk, but Raw starts here at 6 PM, and if I did drink tonight, I wasn't going to start that early.[/QUOTE]

Sack up. Chug-a-lug :p

[quote name='Apossum']another time, I was in a DoA room with a bunch of people and there was a girl in there-- which means everyone automatically turns into the funniest/smartest guy in the history of the world, right? Her name is Spiffy Mai and she said she was a KoF fan...

after saying that, this one kid starts talking about the entire history of the KoF franchise for literally a couple minutes straight. Everyone stayed quiet while he was talking, not sure why, but he just went on and on and on... Then when he's done, it's still quiet and the girl says "hmmm, I think he's a little to dominant for me..." and everyone started laughing at the kid. he just left the room without saying anything.[/QUOTE]

Probably the only action that kid will have for awhile ;) OMG i'm talking to a real live girl, and it's not costing $1.99 a minute!

[quote name='Scahom1']Probably the only action that kid will have for awhile ;) OMG i'm talking to a real live girl, and it's not costing $1.99 a minute![/QUOTE]

:rofl: :applause:

[quote name='Scahom1']Probably the only action that kid will have for awhile ;) OMG i'm talking to a real live girl, and it's not costing $1.99 a minute![/QUOTE]

:lol: nice

bread's done
Back