I REALLY hate Blogs

So I woke up this morning. It was raining pretty hard. I checked the weather and they were hyping it up, even though it was pretty small on the radar. I kinda walked around the house in a daze for an hour or so, then..

..oh, whoops, I thought I was at Xanga for a second.

That's not even what upsets me. If a blog is just some stream of consciousness crap, I could care less. But it's just what personal webpages have always been. Now it's becoming everything. Thank god cheapy didn't turn CAG into a blog for April Fools. He'd have my death on his hands. Or a lot of paypal donations.

[quote name='atreyue']I really, really do. Now, even EPSN has blogs instead of articles. CAG is now my only safe haven.[/QUOTE]
EPSON the printer company? why would you go there to read articles?

[quote name='ZR0 Limit']EPSON the printer company? why would you go there to read articles?[/QUOTE]

My bad. Although those bastards probably have blogs too.

if you dont like them, dont read them ^^

its silly to make a thread about it, thats like me making a thread about how obnoxious the radio is. it is annoying, but i dont listen to it, and i generally dont even mention how much i dislike it unless it comes up in a topic (or im using it as an analogy ^^)

conclusion: people should not complain about totally avoidable things.

the end.

[quote name='punqsux']if you dont like them, dont read them ^^

its silly to make a thread about it, thats like me making a thread about how obnoxious the radio is. it is annoying, but i dont listen to it, and i generally dont even mention how much i dislike it unless it comes up in a topic (or im using it as an analogy ^^)

conclusion: people should not complain about totally avoidable things.

the end.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the ignore button proves that conclusion. ;) I agree that you shouldn't read them if you don't like them, it's simple and effective. I only have one to talk about games and other forms of entertainment and such, with only small parts about my life but no emo whining crap.

I hate it when guys ask me if i have MySpace. That seems like such a girly thing to do, share pictures of yourself hugging people. Are you shitting me? Grow some.

[quote name='Trakan']Blogs: Coming Soon to CAG. :lol: :p[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, vBJournal is one of the most popular hacks for vBulletin-based forums.

I hate to break it to you, but the front page of CAG is a actually a blog. Not to mention that it's made with Movable Type, which is a weblog publishing application.

[quote name='atreyue']That's not even what upsets me. If a blog is just some stream of consciousness crap, I could care less. But it's just what personal webpages have always been. Now it's becoming everything. Thank god cheapy didn't turn CAG into a blog for April Fools. He'd have my death on his hands. Or a lot of paypal donations.[/QUOTE]

If the front page was updated a little more often, CAG could have been considered a blog.

Kotaku.com is a pretty cool blog, since it centers on videogames. And since the guy posts on it throughout the day, he usually has stuff before gamespot and ign post them.

It's not that I have a problem with the webpages or the articles themselves. If you want to emote, or chronicle your day, that's no big deal. It just annoys me that everyone now calls them and everything else they can think of blogs cause it's fashionable. Hence my not posting in the other thread. I just can't stand the "Hey, look at me! I'm cool"ness of it all. Especially considering that most webpages have been or contained blogs of one sort or another since the advent of the internet.

[quote name='atreyue']It's not that I have a problem with the webpages or the articles themselves. If you want to emote, or chronicle your day, that's no big deal. It just annoys me that everyone now calls them and everything else they can think of blogs cause it's fashionable. Hence my not posting in the other thread. I just can't stand the "Hey, look at me! I'm cool"ness of it all. Especially considering that most webpages have been or contained blogs of one sort or another since the advent of the internet.[/QUOTE]

so wait, your problem is people calling them blogs...im lost but :rofl:

[quote name='punqsux']so wait, your problem is people calling them blogs...im lost but :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Wasn't it obvious from the beginning ;)

[quote name='punqsux']so wait, your problem is people calling them blogs...im lost but :rofl:[/QUOTE]

basically, yep. I'm just tired of seeing the word everywhere now that everyone's latched onto it.

I'm just so tired of walking down the street and hearing

"Yo, wassup, man! Peeped yo' blog. That shit was mad hot gansta!"

almost as tired as I am of people posting in a thread before reading it.

[quote name='punqsux']sorry, from now on ill only refer to my blog as an eljay ^^[/QUOTE]

fine. Then I'll know where to go when Dr. Phil posts his latest eljay.

bread's done
Back