I really hate this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']Hm...there is an "extra credit opportunity" next Tuesday at school. Turns out it's a blood drive. I've never given blood before, but could totally use some extra points. I learned from Mad Men I should smoke a cigarette right after I donate.[/QUOTE]

Do it.

[quote name='Chika']Do it.[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking I would because an extra few points added to my final or something could be the difference between and A or a B. I'm not afraid of needles, I just don't like to give up my bodily fluids to everyone who asks.

Well, it finally happened. After about three years, my xbox RR'ed. Did it on the update too. The screen gliched and then the installation froze.

Time to put in that new Arcade. Where's the link to get my coffin from mexican druglords?

Edit: Yeah, I got it working. But it's only a matter of time before it goes off to that big cocain processing plant in Tijuana.

I wonder if I should force it to RR so I can send it back to Microsoft.

I also have a spare arcade I picked up with the winter gioift card deals. For $250 I got an Arcade, 12 Months, AC2, L4D2, and I just used the $50 GC to order Split Second. That was a sweet deal.

[quote name='DT778']No. It just lets you save games on the HDD again. Profile and saves are still corrupted.[/QUOTE]

You can install games again too.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just don't like to give up my bodily fluids to everyone who asks.[/QUOTE]

Remember this later in life if you find yourself single and you know women with ticking biological clocks.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, it finally happened. After about three years, my xbox RR'ed. Did it on the update too. The screen gliched and then the installation froze.

Time to put in that new Arcade. Where's the link to get my coffin from mexican druglords?

Edit: Yeah, I got it working. But it's only a matter of time before it goes off to that big cocain processing plant in Tijuana.

I wonder if I should force it to RR so I can send it back to Microsoft.

I also have a spare arcade I picked up with the winter gioift card deals. For $250 I got an Arcade, 12 Months, AC2, L4D2, and I just used the $50 GC to order Split Second. That was a sweet deal.[/QUOTE]

They don't send you coffins anymore, I don't think.

Well, I'm gonna need something because it's frozen twice in the past 30 minutes. It actually just beeped and went to black while I was browsing the store. Still no RR's again but it's definately busted.

I saw a semi truck make a u-turn in the middle of the street earlier, block 4 lanes of traffic, was the craziest thing i've ever seen on the road.

[quote name='Maklershed']Chika Chikerson - is your friend Shenae into big, bald, white dudes by any chance?[/QUOTE]

not sure. i do know, however, her rack makes mine look like a fried eggs nailed to a fence. yes, seriously.

[quote name='Chika']not sure. i do know, however, her rack makes mine look like a fried eggs nailed to a fence. yes, seriously.[/QUOTE]

That girl definitely has some "curves".

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That girl definitely has some "curves".[/QUOTE]

that might be the understatement of the year.

A large, scary negro just came to the door at my sister's house.

The dude had tattoos on the top of his bald head like Bam Bam Bigelow and looked like a damn wrestler too.

He was a repo man asking about my sister's neighbors and about the neighbor's car.

This morning on my way to the shop I saw a kid, maybe 15 or 16 (let's hope to god he's not older as he should know better) with a REALLY shitty fauxhawk died blue with what looked like the worse quality hair dye I've ever seen. He was wearing old faded black wranglers and a wolf sweatshirt, with a trenchcoat over it. He had the sleeves of the trenchcoat cut off so it looked like a giant cape or something. I laughed so hard I damn near spilt my soda.

Then I double checked to make sure it wasn't a relative or anything. You never know with my family. I kinda felt bad because I realized after I was done laughing that he was crying, but for some reason that made me start laughing again.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you saying she's chunky?[/QUOTE]

nah. sistah's got junk in the trunk and a rack that's larger than 4th of July watermelons. not chunky at all, average otherwise.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']This morning on my way to the shop I saw a kid, maybe 15 or 16 (let's hope to god he's not older as he should know better) with a REALLY shitty fauxhawk died blue with what looked like the worse quality hair dye I've ever seen. He was wearing old faded black wranglers and a wolf sweatshirt, with a trenchcoat over it. He had the sleeves of the trenchcoat cut off so it looked like a giant cape or something. I laughed so hard I damn near spilt my soda.

Then I double checked to make sure it wasn't a relative or anything. You never know with my family. I kinda felt bad because I realized after I was done laughing that he was crying, but for some reason that made me start laughing again.[/QUOTE]

I'd spend more time worrying about your shitty grammar.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='Chika']not sure. i do know, however, her rack makes mine look like a fried eggs nailed to a fence. yes, seriously.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That girl definitely has some "curves".[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chika']that might be the understatement of the year.[/QUOTE]

I think Mak is going to need some sort of photographic evidence to support this claim. Feel free to cc me, as I can be an unbiased 3rd wheel.

[quote name='Maklershed']Photographic evidence of Shenae? I've already seen it. :drool:[/QUOTE]

You're the reason I went and started looking at photos of Shenae.

[quote name='Number83']I think Mak is going to need some sort of photographic evidence to support this claim. Feel free to cc me, as I can be an unbiased 3rd wheel.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']Photographic evidence of Shenae? I've already seen it. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Mak saw pictures on facebook, which is how the topic came up in the first place. Linkin asked if by "junk in the trunk" I meant chubby, since he isn't friended on facebook, hasn't seen the pictures himself.

I miss her, I haven't seen her since I graduated from college and senior year we hung out a lot.

[quote name='Chika']Mak saw pictures on facebook, which is how the topic came up in the first place. Linkin asked if by "junk in the trunk" I meant chubby, since he isn't friended on facebook, hasn't seen the pictures himself.

I miss her, I haven't seen her since I graduated from college and senior year we hung out a lot.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha! I am all caught up now...I need to Facebook. I feel so left out. :cry:

Someone sent out an email to everyone in my bio lecture asking us to ask the instructor for a retake on the last test. It has turned into a mass email argument with people continually sending "Do it!" followed by "Don't do it!". I've just been dumping them all in spam.

batman-suparman-02a.jpg

[quote name='munch']Do you have any more pictures? How about some gifs?[/QUOTE]

who are you and what have you done with our resident curmudgeon?

After receiving an email that I didn't even get an interview for that job in Connecticut I want to break everything in my room.

At least that "I don't know what to major in" thread made me feel a slight bit better about myself.

I still have my fingers crossed that I will get a phone call for that job in Huntsville.

Yeah Huntsville, AL. Weird, what is your impression of the place? I just know it's the epicenter for Engineering in the US.

If you're an engineer it's definitely the place to be. There's not tons to do there, but there are some alright bars downtown. I actually lived in Madison, which is the suburb outside of Huntsville. It was a great place to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back