I really need the original, uncut seasons 1-2 of Sailor Moon on DVD

Nephets

CAGiversary!
I hear they are OOP, so they may be hard to find, but are there any deals for the original series (season 1 and 2) uncut/subtitled DVD's?

I hear they're going to release the final season on uncut DVD's, and I already have SMS (best series of them all), and I want the original two as well.

Any deals for these around?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']They're OOP. The BEst place would be Rightstuf.com

SM Season 1
SM Season 2

$50 each.[/quote]

Wow. Thanks! A shame that they are Not Eligible For Additional Discounts, though.

I don't have much money now, think they'll be around on the site for a while?

Also, how much would shipping be for both sets? How long does it typically take?

[quote name='Sway']Man, you're $0.02 away from free shipping for those two sets. :([/quote]

:evil:

Somebody link me to the cheapest thing! :lol:

How much is shipping for both items, do you think? And how long will it take?

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Sway']Man, you're $0.02 away from free shipping for those two sets. :([/quote]

How much is shipping for both items, do you think? And how long will it take?[/quote]

i used the economy shipping on my outlaw star box set, took like a week not long at all they are good with shipping unless its back ordered like my evangelion box set which I probably wont see till mid january.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Those sets have been fifty for around three months... But it may not last much longer.[/quote]

I think I'll cave in and order it tonight.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Sway']Man, you're $0.02 away from free shipping for those two sets. :([/quote]

How much is shipping for both items, do you think? And how long will it take?[/quote]

Here are their shipping options:
* Economy - $3 for first + $1 each additional item. Shipped via USPS Mail. Typical delivery time is 10-14 days. Free for domestic (US) customers who order over $99!

* Standard - $4 for first + $1 each additional item. Shipped via Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Typical delivery time is 2-5 days.

* Express - $9 for first + $2 each additional item. Shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air. Typical delivery time is 2 days.

[quote name='Sway'][quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Sway']Man, you're $0.02 away from free shipping for those two sets. :([/quote]

* Economy - $3 for first + $1 each additional item. Shipped via USPS Mail. Typical delivery time is 10-14 days. Free for domestic (US) customers who order over $99!

* Standard - $4 for first + $1 each additional item. Shipped via Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Typical delivery time is 2-5 days.

* Express - $9 for first + $2 each additional item. Shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air. Typical delivery time is 2 days.[/quote]

4 dollars for shipping. Not bad, I think I'll do that option. A shame I'm 2 cents away from having it free. Well, technically, ordering over 99 dollars... I have 99.98. :p

[quote name='Sway'][quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Sway']Man, you're $0.02 away from free shipping for those two sets. :([/quote]

* Express - $9 for first + $2 each additional item. Shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air. Typical delivery time is 2 days.[/quote]

Oh yea I paid express for evangelion so when they do have it ill get it very quick, yay.

Yeah, good thing you caught my mistake. I always think it's $100 for free shipping when it's actually $99.

actualy, those sets have been $50 for a good 6-7 months as i think ADV's license on them ran out the first of June or July. Not quite sure how many they have left, you might be able to email them though and find out. Ive been meaning to get them myself, i just have too many other things to spend my money on :)

[quote name='Rihan']Ive been meaning to get them myself, i just have too many other things to spend my money on :)[/quote]
Same here. $100 seems steep, but I know I'll regret it when these sets disappear from Right Stuf for good. Since ADV lost the license, does that mean that Geneon now has it again? Do you suppose they'll release their own variation of these sets to go along with their S/Super S sets?

im00020p Sailor Moon Poster: Masked Hero (22" x 34") 1 $5.00
dmn100 Sailor Moon Season 1: Uncut DVD (S) (*) 1 $49.99
dmn200 Sailor Moon Season 2: Uncut DVD (S) (*) 1 $49.99
Item Subtotal: $104.98

Thanks to Ackbar and the others! Great deal for these sets.

I love the free shipping (if you spend a certain amount), and no tax ouside of Iowa, too! :D

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']If I were the admiral Id ask for a custom siggy, official anime deals man[/quote]

It's a trap!

There are people on the boards a lot more informed about anime than I.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Note that they added the movies today too. List for $90 but on sale for $20.

Sailor Moon Movies DVD Box Set Uncut - $20[/quote]

That's a great deal, but I already got that boxset from Amazon a few years ago for about 40-45 dollars. Not bad at the time, but, thank you nonetheless!

I wish the SuperS thin pack goes on sale sometime, I doubt it will, but I only have the original release of volume 1.

bread's done
Back