I received the SAME damaged disk from gamefly twice!

mr ryles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
So I sent them an email this morning......... (Read if you like)

So way back when Fight Night Round 4 first came out I was on the top of the mailing list and was one of the first to receive the game through you guys. Imagine my joy as I get home form work on that release day to see an orange gamefly envelope in my mailbox, knowing that it's fight night. I go inside pop open my xbox 360, put in the game, nothing. Game freezes at the initial loading screen. Now this is a fresh new disk and looking at the back of it i notice some sort of whats best described as discolorment. Which I don't blame on you guys, I got a bad copy. So I send it back and also let you guys know I received a f'd up copy. So I wait about a good 3 weeks now waiting for a next copy to be shipped to me and yesterday was that day. And up until yesterday I was under the impression you guys would take disks your customers claim defective out of the system, but no. Turns out you just took my broke copy and sent it to the next guy and the next guy, depriving them of a good game, and low and behold 3 weeks later I got that same broke copy back on coffee table right now. I can tell by the same discolorment on the back of the disk and it freezes at the exact same spot.

So in all reality I have been waiting over a month to play fight night round 4 and gamefly has screwed me over twice on this. I have been a long time customer, (back when you where just one warehouse in the nation)but I feel for you guys to make this right with me I want a new copy of fight night round 4 sent to me immediately, none of this, "Sorry you got a broken game go back to the end of the line." crap.

P.S.
Please take the copy I am sending back to you out of your distribution cycle, I'd hate for another guy to get a broken copy.

I didn't add I wrote on the actual disk with a sharpie "Broken disk, do not use!"

[quote name='mr ryles']So I sent them an email this morning......... (Read if you like)

I didn't add I wrote on the actual disk with a sharpie "Broken disk, do not use!"[/QUOTE]

I love what you wrote on the disc itself! haha

I hope it gets resolved quickly for you, it is rediculous that you could have beaten the game and had another game in the time it took to play FNR4!

I wouldn't have written on the disc. Despite the fact that it may be defective, they may try and charge you for it, because they haven't tested it themselves or something.

[quote name='Rhett']Yeah, hope you don't get charged.

I hope I don't get anything like this when I try GF soonish.[/QUOTE]

I've been with them for 2+ years and they have been stellar as far as shipping times and game quality. This is the first issue I have ever had with them. I just don't understand why they don't check the games more often, hence why I wrote on the disk. Either someone at gamefly will get the hint or it's just a warning for the next guy who gets the game

so the email worked, a new copy of fight night is on its way to me as of noon today. Now I kinda feel like a dick for writing on the disk, but hey it doesn't work anyways.

bread's done
Back