I saw a dog in the middle of the road today and felt the urge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karma is a wonderful thing. He'll get cancer, and he'll die a slow and painful death. Then I'll piss on his grave, and everything will be fine. Btw, I hope that your family gets murdered in front of your eyes.

EDIT: btw, I doubt he actually did this. He's probably some asshat 12 year old looking for a reaction.

[quote name='bignick']Thats pretty shaq-fuing bad. That was someones pet. If it was my dog, I would kill you.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. If you truely did kill a dog for the sport of it, I hope you die a horribly painful and slow death.

[quote name='evilmax17']
EDIT: btw, I doubt he actually did this. He's probably some asshat 12 year old looking for a reaction.[/quote]

As opposed to the 20 year old asshats giving reactions?

[quote name='dumbass']

But think of it this way guys, now I have created food for flies, birds, and other animals.
[/quote]

Think of it this way, I'm not violently and painfully tearing your anus, I'm making a nice warm place for my foot.

I didn't do it for the sport of it. It isn't like I woke up this morning and thought "Hey today is a good day to go out and run over dogs". It was just a sudden urge I had to do it.

Weird, there was a dog running around on this really busy road about 30 minutes ago. Luckily, it ran off the road, hopefully for good. You, on the other hand, are an ass.

that is pretty messed up....how can you have an urge to kill someting?? obvioulsy your in need of some help, just hope that no one has the urge to run over a Garcia5Owens81 next time it crosses the street....

[quote name='Garcia5Owens81']I didn't do it for the sport of it. It isn't like I woke up this morning and thought "Hey today is a good day to go out and run over dogs". It was just a sudden urge I had to do it.[/quote]

I'd still like for you to get a steel rod shoved up your dick.

Just let me know when you are out and about and I will get the "urgue" to run you over! You lack the decency of a human being.

[quote name='Drico'][quote name='Garcia5Owens81']I didn't do it for the sport of it. It isn't like I woke up this morning and thought "Hey today is a good day to go out and run over dogs". It was just a sudden urge I had to do it.[/quote]

I'd still like for you to get a steel rod shoved up your dick.[/quote]

Yes, Prince Alberts for everyone!

dude i hope someone chops off your arms and legs, sets you on fire then smashes your f'in skull in with a sledge hammer.

thats the least that could happen to you for doing such a terrible thing to a dog. fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back