I saw Peter Moore on the 43rd street

Cheese

CAGiversary!
I wanted to tell him there weren't any 'must have' games on the 360 launch list, but he was trying to get this younger woman to go to dinner with him and I didn't want to SHAQ up his game.

[quote name='Cheese']I wanted to tell him there weren't any 'must have' games on the 360 launch list, but he was trying to get this younger woman to go to dinner with him and I didn't want to SHAQ up his game.[/QUOTE]
Damn that was stupid. Do you really think we type out shaq-fu every time you see fuck?

[quote name='mykevermin']Alright, alright...Michael Jackson never came over to my house to use the bathroom.

But his sister did![/QUOTE]

Yeah, and why don't you tell us about the time you ate your weight in Godfather's Pizza?

[quote name='Cheese']I wanted to tell him there weren't any 'must have' games on the 360 launch list, but he was trying to get this younger woman to go to dinner with him and I didn't want to SHAQ up his game.[/QUOTE]

Sure you would have. You'd be praising him.

You should have kicked his ass for letting them launch the Non-Harddrive based 360 :evil:

bread's done
Back