I scored on Prom Night!

No, I didn't I missed out on the entire experience. I was pissed, but at least I still have next year.

and magilacudy, It was about 19.41 so thats why I said a shade

HAHAHAHAHA...that was the best thing ive heard all night...wow...i was so blindsided by what really happened...good deal! I also scored tonight...I didnt blow 40 bucks at EB for suikoden 1...I couldnt remember which one was rare...

I was going to congratulate you, but now i'm not so sure wether or not i should. j/k That's a pretty good deal.

[quote name='karmapolice620']HAHAHAHAHA...that was the best thing ive heard all night...wow...i was so blindsided by what really happened...good deal! I also scored tonight...I didnt blow 40 bucks at EB for suikoden 1...I couldnt remember which one was rare...[/quote]

What do you mean you also scored tonight?

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']No, I didn't I missed out on the entire experience. I was pissed, but at least I still have next year.

and magilacudy, It was about 19.41 so thats why I said a shade[/quote]

Cool. That is a good price, but I wouldn't know since I haven't seen it in any game stores lately despite people saying its not rare. :(

meh, at our school jrs arent invited to prom. It was sweet tho, we dressed up in holloween costumes to go unrecognized, and egged a few seniors as they were leaving the dance :) It was awesome.

Prom is nothig more than a $400 dollar BJ. Our prom was last week, and when this girl asked me to go with her, I told her that I'd rather take her to a nice dinner, a concert, and this nice museum up north. Low and behold, she thought it was a great idea and I saved some cash. Friends told me prom sucked, and I had a great time. Looks like I won that one. Good job on Disgaea as well, by the way. I picked it up but don't have any time to play it.

bread's done
Back