I see bugs and small animals EVERYWHERE.

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Does this happen to anyone else? I always think that I see a large bug or a mouse or something move out of the corner of my eye but it turns out I might be crazy. It happens most when I'm watching TV I guess. I might need to get my eyes checked or something.

Do you see them in your poo, too? ;)

Seriously though, the same thing happens to me occasionally, but only in the wee hours of the morn when I'm tired.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Do you see them in your poo, too? ;)

Seriously though, the same thing happens to me occasionally, but only in the wee hours of the morn when I'm tired.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this happens to me pretty often, but usually only when I am very tired.

For some reason this reminds me of an insane movie from the 80s where this exterminator guy and his wife constantly get high off his poison and then he starts to trip out all the time and imagines big bugs everywhere.

javeryh, these are twilight bugs. If you change into a wolf, they'll reveal themselves. Kill them and they'll release light orbs. Have fun out there!

Side effects associated with overdose of Methamphetamine:

* Formication (sensation of flesh crawling with bugs, with possible associated compulsive picking and infecting sores)
* Brain damage (Neurotoxicity)
* Paranoia, delusions, hallucinations

You got some s'plainin to do!

[quote name='_heretic']Yeah, this happens to me pretty often, but usually only when I am very tired.[/QUOTE]
It happens to me fairly often recently. Mostly when I'm pretty messed up, which is fairly often recently...

To me it sounds like blood in your eye. Call your doc's office, and ask them if its worth coming in for. It might be diabetes, or sometype of eye problem.

This is only if you don't live in a haunted home.

[quote name='Moxio']Hm...

javeryh = lawyer
javeryh = crazy
thus
lawyer = crazy[/quote]

javeryh = lawyer
lawyer = crazy
thus
javeryh = crazy

I fixed it. Your algebra sucks.;)

[quote name='CitizenB']To me it sounds like blood in your eye. Call your doc's office, and ask them if its worth coming in for. It might be diabetes, or sometype of eye problem.

This is only if you don't live in a haunted home.[/QUOTE]
Or maybe this is like that episode of House, where that autistic kid
had worms in his eyes, but couldn't communicate with anyone.

[quote name='keithp']This thread reminds me of Keanu Reeves in "A Scanner Darkly".[/quote]

That movie really confused me...

[quote name='neocisco']javeryh = lawyer
lawyer = crazy
thus
javeryh = crazy

I fixed it. Your algebra sucks.;)[/QUOTE]

If javeryh = lawyer, the answers are both the same.

Your algebra sucks.;)

sometimes i after I see something with spiders or other bugs on tv, if like the wind or something else brushes up against my leg or arm hair i kinda freak out

I had a bit of hazy vision in my right eye for a while, it looked like things moving out the corner of my eye.I thought I might be goin blind so I went to the doctors to get it checked out. Turns out that because of the large amounts of trauma to my head and eye from car accidents, fighting and hockey, a rather large piece of my ocular nerve broke lose and was just floating in the fluid in my eye. The doc said that most people have small bits that break off naturally, in perspective, theirs is like a grain of sand. Mine is like a man hole cover. He said that ,like a banana suspended in Jello-O, it would eventually sink to the bottom, it's still pretty much there and it will be 2 years this May when I went in to have it checked out.

I did ask if there was a fix for it, like a pill, or laser they could shoot in to melt it away. He said no, as he scribbled down a name and number, he handed it to me and told me the only way to fix it would be TO DRAIN MY fuckIN EYE AND REFILL IT WITH SALT WATER.

I'll pass. You get used to it after a while any how.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I had a bit of hazy vision in my right eye for a while, it looked like things moving out the corner of my eye.I thought I might be goin blind so I went to the doctors to get it checked out. Turns out that because of the large amounts of trauma to my head and eye from car accidents, fighting and hockey, a rather large piece of my ocular nerve broke lose and was just floating in the fluid in my eye. The doc said that most people have small bits that break off naturally, in perspective, theirs is like a grain of sand. Mine is like a man hole cover. He said that ,like a banana suspended in Jello-O, it would eventually sink to the bottom, it's still pretty much there and it will be 2 years this May when I went in to have it checked out.

I did ask if there was a fix for it, like a pill, or laser they could shoot in to melt it away. He said no, as he scribbled down a name and number, he handed it to me and told me the only way to fix it would be TO DRAIN MY fuckIN EYE AND REFILL IT WITH SALT WATER.

I'll pass. You get used to it after a while any how.[/QUOTE]Just have the surgery. The cool part is, they don't need to totally put you out, so if you ask, you can have the surgeon pop your eye out while it's all deflated, refill it, and aim it around like a Splinter Cell spy camera.

edit: you can live the American dream of looking at your own ass and your own crotch at the same time.

[quote name='Maklershed']For some reason this reminds me of an insane movie from the 80s where this exterminator guy and his wife constantly get high off his poison and then he starts to trip out all the time and imagines big bugs everywhere.[/quote]

Naked Lunch

ive seen people running through walls, bugs covering the walls and ceiling, and faces talking in posters, although this was all after 4hit of acid...

Something like that happened to me once. I was laying in bed and thought I saw something crawling on my shoulder outta the corner of my eye. I ignored it, thinking I was imagining things. Turns out it was a bug. I quickly flicked it off of me and it felt like something was on me for the remainder of the night.

I'm no optometrist, but it sounds like you might have a mild case of tunnel vision.

On a similar note, about a decade ago, I thought I saw a something out of the corner of my eye when I was doing my business in the bathroom. Upon further inspection, it was a mouse and he got stuck to a jolly rancher that was melted on the floor. Good times.

Sounds like floaters in your ocular fluid. Plenty of people have them. Combine that with the brain's inclination to be on the lookout from threats in peripheral vision and the result is frequently a false image based on a memory.

For instance, sometimes a false movement in my peripheral vision would be interpreted as a cat walking through the room behind me. But the cat that usually comes to mind has been dead for 24 years. No, it isn't a ghost. I used to get the same illusion when the cat was alive, because ocasionally it really was the cat and my memory of that is dredged up.

Of course, sometimes the things are real. We had a rodent problem recently and I never got a good look at the buggers until they were trapped. I'd just spy them zipping from under one piece of furniture to another in the corner of my eye until it became clear this wasn't an illusion.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh yes. Thats it. That is one f/ed movie. Super disturbing.[/QUOTE]

Even more so when you learn that the author, William Burroughs, really did kill his wife while playing their William Tell game.

I'm going to get my eyes checked out. I've never had an eye exam outside physicals when I was a kid and my eyesight is very good. Both parents didn't get glasses until their early to mid 40s but my grandfather is almost blind from cataracts. I need to make an appointment somewhere.

bread's done
Back