I started a podcast about US politics.

destro713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I feel it's appropriate to hawk my new podcast here. The CAGcast was the first podcast that was able to pull me in on a must-hear-every-new-episode basis, and it really got me hooked on the medium, so you could almost say that this site is responsible for my podcast's existence... if you wanted to be dramatic about it, I mean.

Anyway, it's called Don't Worry About The Government, and it's about American politics. We've done four episodes in the past two weeks, and we'll likely be putting another one out for tomorrow morning. It's listed on iTunes and it also has a website, which looks pretty stock and janky while my web guy finishes his Drupal theming. I won't say anything about the political content here (this is not the right subforum for that anyway), except that you should be forewarned that I am, like Cheapy and Wombat, a big city jew, so you probably don't want to listen to what my friends and I have to say if you're someone who would describe yourself as a social conservative.

I don't know if I'd call us good at the moment, but I can say with pretty solid confidence that we're not 100% terrible. If you listen to the early episodes of the CAGcast, before they'd honed their on-air rapport and learned how to do segways with some shred of tact... that's about where we're at now.

Do with this information what you will.

bread's done
Back