I think Cheapy may have to sue somebody

[quote name='JEKKI']what the hell?!?!

why cant u wear the bikini?!?!

dat's dumb...[/QUOTE]
for starters, if you're a guy buying this "game" (and that's the target audience), you probably shouldn't be wearing a bikini to begin with. but hey, if that's your thing, no one's judging you. sicko...

second, it's a promo item. it's meant to just be a display piece. it's not like the crappy iron-on t-shirts they give us over here, so if anything, it's probably not made to be an actual bikini.

oh, and guys who buy this most likely don't have girlfriends anyway. so for them to get a bikini just like the one in the game means that they'll have a piece of memorabilia from their favorite idoru

[quote name='ZR0 Limit']for starters, if you're a guy buying this "game" (and that's the target audience), you probably shouldn't be wearing a bikini to begin with. but hey, if that's your thing, no one's judging you. sicko...

second, it's a promo item. it's meant to just be a display piece. it's not like the crappy iron-on t-shirts they give us over here, so if anything, it's probably not made to be an actual bikini.

oh, and guys who buy this most likely don't have girlfriends anyway. so for them to get a bikini just like the one in the game means that they'll have a piece of memorabilia from their favorite idoru

man Id rock dat bikini!

rock it like Chaka Khan!

or better yet,

rock it like JEKKI Khan!

u dont even know.

[quote name='JEKKI']man Id rock dat bikini!

rock it like Chaka Khan!

or better yet,

rock it like JEKKI Khan!

u dont even know.[/QUOTE]

your engrish is garbage

[quote name='paz9x']your engrish is garbage[/QUOTE]

if you are lookin for grammar do not go to video game message boards. we do not major in english WE PLAY GAMES!

aw hell yeah

babypsp.jpg

JEKKI Khan

Let me rock you

Let me rock you

JEKKI Khan

Let me rock you

That's all I wanna do

JEKKI Khan

Let me rock you

Let me rock you

JEKKI Khan