I think I broke my Costco

angsto2

CAGiversary!
The customer service desk told me they weren't selling consoles in the store anymore...I used their generous return policy one too many times.

[quote name='angsto2']The customer service desk told me they weren't selling consoles in the store anymore...I used their generous return policy one too many times.[/QUOTE]
Congratulations on ruining it for everybody! GG.

The ones by me stopped selling games a while ago. Never really got a big selection of games (they didn't get any 3DS games aside fron the initial launch games) and they were only a couple bucks cheaper than other retailers.

Why the fuck would you need to "use their generous return policy" one too many times?

Sometimes I wish stores would bring back restocking fees to curb some of these problems

[quote name='DNukem170']The ones by me stopped selling games a while ago. Never really got a big selection of games (they didn't get any 3DS games aside fron the initial launch games) and they were only a couple bucks cheaper than other retailers.[/QUOTE]

The Costco stores near me also stopped selling games, except for a few popular games like Just Dance 4.

I rarely bought any games there anyway since the prices were high and old games rarely dropped in price. The last time I bought any games at Costco was over 5 years ago when they had those Tony Hawk games with a $50 instant rebate making them $10 instead of $60.

There have been a few Costco employees on this board that confirmed that the company was getting away from the Video Game business for the most part, with the exception of a few major titles like Halo 4 and Call of Duty. I imagine the profit margins are too thin for a store like Costco to be bothered with.

The only reason I even have a Costco card is because they had a Wii bundle back when Smash Bros. came out that had the Wii, Wii Play (back when extra remotes were rare), an extra nunchuk, and Mario Galaxy for $300. I bought it soley for Smash Bros. (Which is the reason I will get WiiU) and have bought few video games there since, although their $14.99 selection sometimes has some gems.

[quote name='angsto2']The customer service desk told me they weren't selling consoles in the store anymore...I used their generous return policy one too many times.[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one that senses sarcasm in his last statement?

If it isn't then good job at scamming :roll:, otherwise w/e.

bread's done
Back