I think its about time for an introduction

NSfirefighter

CAG Veteran
Greetings

i am not sure if this is the correct place for this if it is not could a moderator or admin kindly move it to the proper place? thank you

so this is my first post on Cheap Ass Gamer after being a member for quite a while i mostly would listen to the greatness that is cagcast and of course cagforeplay and never considered to post in the forums mostly due to not having anything to say but having recently been driven out of a very popular social networking site by somebody who spent their spare time spamming me and insulting my heritage and nationality

now apparantly this person is a well known troll who targets people from other countries and people of other ethnic groups (actually would the irish be considered an ethnic group?) this user also apparantly steals personal information so for me the security risk was enough to make me leave

anyway that person doesent matter so long story made much longer i needed a new internet hang out and figured i could just spend alot more time on CAG and hopefully i can be a good contributor to this site

actually that wasent as long as i figured it would be but yeah i just wanted to say g'day to the CAG community and as i said if this is the wrong place to post this my apologies and if need be you can nuke the thread and ill just go back to lurking;)

by the way thank you to cheapy and the rest of the cag community for an awesome site:)

Cheers
NS

Welcome, even though you have been here for awhile. ;)

I look forward to seeing you on the forums! :)

(I don't count as a troll..do I?)
Seth

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Welcome, even though you have been here for awhile. ;)

I look forward to seeing you on the forums! :)

(I don't count as a troll..do I?)
Seth[/quote]

well that depends are you planning to pm me 20 times a day calling me micky drunkfists or canucklehead? ;)

[quote name='NSfirefighter']well that depends are you planning to pm me 20 times a day calling me micky drunkfists or canucklehead? ;)[/quote]

Canucklehead? Of course not!

Micky Drunkfists on the other hand..that one might just be too good to pass up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bread's done
Back