I this YMMV for EB games

LarryCheapO

CAG Veteran
I traded in 5 for 1 for midnight club 3
4 games were under 10 so I got the bonus
But DDR Ultra 2 got 15 it did not go down to 10 so I got 5 on my card
I talking about the fact that u can trade in high value games for the deal and they will not go down to 10 for the high value game( like GTA SA or something) for people who cannot find another cheap game for trade

sry man..if u kno us :\..that deal is already a given..but if its ur 1st try ..good job!..like scorch said..hope u didnt get burned :\

[quote name='greydemise']sry man..if u kno us :\..that deal is already a given..but if its ur 1st try ..good job!..like scorch said..hope u didnt get burned :\[/QUOTE]I know everyone knows about the deal but what Iam saying is that it works with high value games like trading in Doom 3 and 4 other cheap games. If u can't find another cheap game and don t like doom 3 the store credit will not decrease to 10 and will stay at 25 to give u a 15 credit on your card

[quote name='LarryCheapO']I know everyone knows about the deal but what Iam saying is that it works with high value games like trading in Doom 3 and 4 other cheap games. If u can't find another cheap game and don t like doom 3 the store credit will not decrease to 10 and will stay at 25 to give u a 15 credit on your card[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize that. However, I wouldn't do it - I'd only take advantage of a trade in deal if I was specifically getting more from it than I normally would trading in. For example, trading in Mario Party 4 which I bought last year for $5 for $13.33 in credit.

I might be completely wrong, but I think this is what the OP is saying:

I trade in five games, four of which are crap cheap titles.

#1 Crap ($10)
#2 Crap ($10)
#3 Crap ($10)
#4 Crap ($10)
#5 Doom 3 ($25) (whatever they give for the game)

I think he's saying that if you throw a newer game into the mix you get the cheap games up to the $10 in credit, and the newer game gets the exact price of what it would get to trade it in normally. In the example above, you'd get $65 over the alloted $50 by trading in Doom 3, instead of another crap game. I think that's what he was saying...

If so, that he a nice deal, becuase those crap games by themselves would go for $1-3 alone.

bread's done
Back