I want a broken 360... well half broken

M1C13

CAGiversary!
I have been searching sometime for the original media center extender for xbox, I then thought that it would be nice to be able to play the arcade games and just play tv and movies of my media center, so long story short I am looking for a 360 that has a broken disc reader so everything else works but it just doen't read discs.

or if you know where to find the original xbox media center kit for below $50 shipped ( not ebay) let me know

i have a 360 that is ready to be shipped to the warranty place but im to lazy to do it.. so that is up for grabs if you are interested.. it had the 3 rings of light deal going on. its still under warranty but like i said i have been lazy + way to busy working to send this out...

[email protected]

[quote name='theq87']Oakley, how much are you looking for? When does your warranty expire?[/quote]the lady on the phone said my warranty ends in late may but since it is going to be repaired, they will warranty it for another 6 months and that is supposed to cover everything even stuff that was not related to the first issure.

[email protected]

just pick up a modded original xbox. It has a superior media player, and you can also play arcade games.

[quote name='oakleyswitch']i have a 360 that is ready to be shipped to the warranty place but im to lazy to do it.. so that is up for grabs if you are interested.. it had the 3 rings of light deal going on. its still under warranty but like i said i have been lazy + way to busy working to send this out...

[email protected][/quote]

Wait, you're too busy to ship it to the warranty place, but you're not too busy to send it to the OP?

[quote name='Moses144']Wait, you're too busy to ship it to the warranty place, but you're not too busy to send it to the OP?[/quote] you want to hear whats even funnier? i work for UPS, so i can ship it out with ease... just havent though, other things going on..

wow, that busy... me too, yet it seems like most CAG member makes time to check prices even at work/school. lol

[quote name='62t']just pick up a modded original xbox. It has a superior media player, and you can also play arcade games.[/QUOTE]
well so far I haven't seen a mod that will play DVR-MS files and I want to be able to play the new arcade games from xbox live not just emulated ones.

I work at gamecrazy, and I have a feeling with the new 360 coming out people will be coming out the woodwork with broken 360s and try to trade them in. But I still really want to just have the original xbox media center, and the other reason I don't want to mod my original xbox is because it is the crystal xbox from canada and I don't want to hurt it.

bread's done
Back