I want phantom dust cheap!!!!

It already retails for $19.99, c'mon now... Gamestop.com was basically giving them away before it was out ($20 instant rebate). I wouldn't expect any sales or anything though. In fact, I would buy it asap because it sounds like there was a small print run.

[quote name='Blamo']It already retails for $19.99, c'mon now... Gamestop.com was basically giving them away before it was out ($20 instant rebate). I wouldn't expect any sales or anything though. In fact, I would buy it asap because it sounds like there was a small print run.[/QUOTE]

It was actually a mail-in rebate. But, yeah, what they said, it's $20.

[quote name='urzishra14']its 20 bucks everywhere.. thats cheap...[/QUOTE]

not cheap enough! Maybe post in trading and see if anybody wants to sell their copy that they got on teh cheap.

Go to the mall. Find some little girl playing a Mary Kate and Ashley Olson game on a GBA. Scream "Look, it's Brittney Spears!!!" Swipe the GBA, and run. Knock down the old lady on the walker with a swift Karate Kid swan kick. Do a drunken master kick in the nads at the rent a cop. Hop in your getaway vehicle, drive to EB games. Trade in the GBA game, get Phantom Dust for 10 bucks (since it's only $19.99 MSRP, and I'm guessing it has a $10 trade in).. then save the GBA to impress the cool rich kids who are playing PSP's at your ability to play a handheld without a defective button.

The End

[quote name='Skylander7']Go to the mall. Find some little girl playing a Mary Kate and Ashley Olson game on a GBA. Scream "Look, it's Brittney Spears!!!" Swipe the GBA, and run. Knock down the old lady on the walker with a swift Karate Kid swan kick. Do a drunken master kick in the nads at the rent a cop. Hop in your getaway vehicle, drive to EB games. Trade in the GBA game, get Phantom Dust for 10 bucks (since it's only $19.99 MSRP, and I'm guessing it has a $10 trade in).. then save the GBA to impress the cool rich kids who are playing PSP's at your ability to play a handheld without a defective button.

The End[/QUOTE]

Won't work, any game that is $20 probably will get you only $3-$4 dollars.

Anyway, you should be able to get it for $15 at Bestbuy if they have any GGCs.

[quote name='joevan07']not cheap enough! Maybe post in trading and see if anybody wants to sell their copy that they got on teh cheap.[/QUOTE]

i got my copy "for free".. because of the gamestop.com deal.. yeah.. you all should have jumped on it

[quote name='urzishra14']i got my copy "for free".. because of the gamestop.com deal.. yeah.. you all should have jumped on it[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous- I missed that deal b/c I was ona deadline and worked all day that day. So I too am on the hunt b/c I heard this was a great game.

It's 14.99 at Gamefly right now plus $1.99 for shipping.

Gamecrazy locally has it for $49.99 which is hilarious. It is an absolutely fantastic game though I will say that. I'm off today to buy a second copy so we can system link.

[quote name='Apossum']I hear they are raising the price on it to $40.[/QUOTE]

In that case, I'll gladly sell my copy to you for $37.50!

bread's done
Back