I want ps1 rpg's

deathweasel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
ok, i want ps1 rpg's. i don't care about condition or anything like that, just as long as they work well. i want to play them, not collect or hoard or sell them. i might buy depending on price (remember, discs only with the rental label still on is fine with me... keep that in mind when suggesting price) but i prefer trades. check 'em out. thanks.

Xbox (all with case):
- Crimson Sea
- Gunvalkyrie
- Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
- Sudeki
- Project Gotham Racing 2
- Need for Speed Underground 2
- Serious Sam
- Rainbow Six 3
- a third party controller that's supposed to feel like guns in your hand or something... has the face buttons on the back of the handles so you don't have to take your thumbs off the sticks or something like that. It's pretty snazzy actually.

N64 (most without box and manual):
- Mario 64
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Goldeneye
- BioFreaks
- Turok 1
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (gold cartridge w/ collector's edition box and manual)
- Quake 2 (w/ box)
- Bomberman 64
- Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M.

PS1 (mostly just discs but a few have cases):
- Mega Man X5
- Wild 9 (w/ case and instr.)
- Tai Fu
- Syphon Filter 2
- Metal Gear Solid (GH w/ case and instr.)
- Rising Zan: The Samurai Gunman (w/ case and instr.)
- Tenchu

SNES (mostly just cartridges):
- Run Saber
- Super Mario World
- Killer Instinct
- Donkey Kong Country
- Zoop
- Pink Goes to Hollywood
- Firepower 2000
- Cybernator
- Doom Troopers
- Flashback
- Out of This World (w/ sealed box and manual)
- Earthworm Jim 2 (w/ sealed box and manual)

PC (all games just CDs, jewel case, and maybe instruction books):
- Deus Ex
- Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 (w/ box)
- Unreal Tournament
- Nox
- Soldier of Fortune
- Dark Planet (w/ box)
- Warlords: Battlecry
- Gunman Chronicles

reply or pm. thanks.

i'm possibly interested in the following: alundra, brave fencer musashi, street fighter alpha 3, star ocean, strider 2, ff VII, ff VIII, ff IX, legend of mana, resident evil 2, and tales of destiny 2. i'm not looking to pay a lot for these... i'll take the "disc-only" versions if you have them... i'm not a collector, just a gamer. so, if you'll let me know prices for each game or if there's anything you want to trade (although i'm sure you have pretty much everything i have), just let me know.

i'm sending a pm as well, so whichever you get first just reply to that. thanks.

bump, and update.

I have Legend of Mana, Saga Frontier 2, and Chrono Cross.

Some particular wants are: Tales of Destiny 2, Alundra, Threads of Fate, FF IX and maybe VIII, Star Ocean, Breath of Fire IV, Front Mission 3, possibly Persona II and (non-rpg) Street Figher Alpha 3.

Some I don't want: Saga Frontier, Rhapsody, Alundra 2, Suikoden, Parasite Eve 1 and 2, and any game that could be considered crappy.

If you have a game on my want list above but want a ridiculous amount of money for it, don't even bother. I want to PLAY these games, not collect, hoard, or sell for a tidy profit. Thanks everyone!

bump, and recap:

Some particular wants are: Tales of Destiny 2, Breath of Fire IV, Alundra, Threads of Fate, FF IX and maybe VIII, Star Ocean, Front Mission 3, Persona II, and (non-rpg's) Street Figher Alpha 3 and Rival Schools.

Some I don't want: Saga Frontier, Rhapsody, Suikoden, Parasite Eve 1 and 2, and any game that could be considered crappy.

If you have a game on my want list above but want a ridiculous amount of money for it, don't even bother. I want to PLAY these games, not collect, hoard, or sell for a tidy profit. Thanks everyone!

Like I said I'm not looking to spend a lot of money here. I think I'll pass on Front Mission III because I can do without it until I'm finished with the current stack of 3 or so RPG's I'm playing off and on at the moment. Alundra I do want but I wouldn't pay more than $10-12 because I'm a CAG, it doesn't seem to be selling on ebay for much, and because if I could find it at Gamestop or EB it would be $11.99. Sound good? If so I would be happy to do business with you, if not that's cool too. Let me know.

Like I said I'm not looking to spend a lot of money here. I think I'll pass on Front Mission III because I can do without it until I'm finished with the current stack of 3 or so RPG's I'm playing off and on at the moment. Alundra I do want but I wouldn't pay more than $10-12 because I'm a CAG, it doesn't seem to be selling on ebay for much, and because if I could find it at Gamestop or EB it would be $11.99. Sound good? If so I would be happy to do business with you, if not that's cool too. Let me know.

thats sounds reasonable mate. I want to be 100% sure of the completeness + condition of the jewel case, game itself, and the book.

I'll let you know tomorrow for sure of the details. If i cant remember to hit you up, definitely shoot me something. I just located the game over the weekend, but i didnt really investigate it, so much as skimmed over it

BUMP complete with update!

Pending: Alundra, Vagrant Story, Street Fighter Alpha 3

Some particular wants are: Tales of Destiny 2, Breath of Fire IV, FF IX and maybe VIII, Star Ocean, Front Mission 3, Persona II, and (non-rpg) and Rival Schools.

Some I don't want: Saga Frontier, Rhapsody, Suikoden, Parasite Eve 1 and 2, and any game that could be considered crappy.

Still wanting them...

Have: Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, Saga Frontier 2

Pending: Alundra, Vagrant Story, Street Fighter Alpha 3

Want: Rival Schools, FFIX, Star Ocean, etc...

haven't bumped in a while...

have: chrono cross, legend of mana, saga frontier 2, vagrant story

pending: alundra, sfa 3

want: breath of fire IV, ffIX, star ocean

oh, wait. i see what you're saying. i checked your list... thanks though.

update:
have: chrono cross, legend of mana, vagrant story, saga frontier 2, should be getting alundra very soon

bread's done
Back