I want Super Mario RPG or Splinter Cell PT, have SNES FF2 and 3 to trade

zman73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
Simple, I have beat these 2 games and had never got to play Super Mario RPG, I dont have to have the complete game... I have either of the following SNES games to trade
Final Fantasy 2 with booklet
Final Fantasy 3 with box

Also looking for a copt of Splinter Cell PT... ONLY FOR XBOX!!!!!

PM me with offers, and thanks for looking :D

I just want a trade of ONE of the games for SMRPG... that way I would save the week it takes to sell on ebay... than the time to work out a buy from some other place,,, all the game stores aropund me do not have this game in stock... so if I ordered online.... it would probably be another week... just trying to save time... like an earlier trade I made for DDR konamix... :D

[quote name='Rig']I have RPG, but sorry, I just can't part with it. Plus, I have FFIII. Free bump for you though.[/quote]

Why the hell did you reply to this thread then? I didnt ASK you specifically for your copy :roll:

[quote name='zman73'][quote name='Rig']I have RPG, but sorry, I just can't part with it. Plus, I have FFIII. Free bump for you though.[/quote]

Why the hell did you reply to this thread then? I didnt ASK you specifically for your copy :roll:[/quote]...

Jackass.

[quote name='zman73'][quote name='Rig']I have RPG, but sorry, I just can't part with it. Plus, I have FFIII. Free bump for you though.[/quote]

Why the hell did you reply to this thread then? I didnt ASK you specifically for your copy :roll:[/quote]

Hey, lay off the unofficial bumpmeister.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zman73'][quote name='Rig']I have RPG, but sorry, I just can't part with it. Plus, I have FFIII. Free bump for you though.[/quote]

Why the hell did you reply to this thread then? I didnt ASK you specifically for your copy :roll:[/quote]

Hey, lay off the unofficial bumpmeister.[/quote]

Although I must admit he's doing that does get old.

[quote name='nachzeher']Lol, Rig, you gotta be selective about free bumps. that way your services will be revered and appreciated.[/quote]

Well he should just say this is a great game hope you get a copy, bump instead of I've got it but I'm not trading it. It gets a bit annoying I don't run around shouting that when people go looking for Suikoden 2 and Valkyrie Profile do I?

Oh and this is simply a suggestion, I just noticed more than one person got pissed when he made posts like this one.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']Lol, Rig, you gotta be selective about free bumps. that way your services will be revered and appreciated.[/quote]

Well he should just say this is a great game hope you get a copy, bump instead of I've got it but I'm not trading it. It gets a bit annoying I don't run around shouting that when people go looking for Suikoden 2 and Valkyrie Profile do I?

Oh and this is simply a suggestion, I just noticed more than one person got pissed when he made posts like this one.[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking, I see that the thread has a reply and I think... maybe and offer for my game... not "i have a copy and wont trade it to you"... I definantly was not trying to come off as a jackass about it... besides I was coming on here at that point to bump my own thread up

But, on the other note, I am glad to know someone who has it enjoys it, thats why I am trying to trade for it :wink:

bread's done
Back