I WANT TO BUY YOUR DS RPGS! H: Hauppauge HD-PVR game recorder, Paypal.

Sorry everyone, really looking to get cash now. I just edited my post to reflect that. And czechspam, the CML icon won't appear until you have feedback.

[quote name='randomevent']Sorry everyone, really looking to get cash now. I just edited my post to reflect that. And czechspam, the CML icon won't appear until you have feedback.[/quote]

No wonder. Thanks for the heads up. My first trade is in the mail, so feedback should be coming soon.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Its no problem. Are you still not selling the guide seperate? I have the game pending in just need the guide now.[/quote]

Just looking to sell as a package for now. If it doesn't sell here or on eBay by the time the auctions on eBay end, I'll might sell it to you for a few bucks.

if you still have your star ocean 4 guide and your fable 2 le guide, Id be willing to do this trade

:360:Fallout 3 CE Hardback Guide

for

:360:Star Ocean Guide
:360:Fable 2 Le Guide

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']if you still have your star ocean 4 guide and your fable 2 le guide, Id be willing to do this trade

:360:Fallout 3 CE Hardback Guide

for

:360:Star Ocean Guide
:360:Fable 2 Le Guide[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I sold it on eBay.

Free bump!

Interested in Prototype, but I'm not even sure if my 360 is still alive. Haven't turned it on since Fallout 3. D:

bread's done
Back