I want to buy your (Mostly Common) games! NO LONGER BUYING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

untouchablemike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I realize I have no feedback at all. For that reason I will, of course, pay first. Also, for that reason, I would prefer to deal with those with higher than 10 feedback. As far as prices go, if you have a price in mind for a game, send it to me. If it's firm/negotiable, include that in your PM. If you just have a few of these games and would like an offer on them, I'd be more than happy to do that as well; just send me a PM with a list.

Completeness does matter to me; however a missing manual will likely not be a dealbreaker or anything like that, especially on some of the more common titles. I'd prefer not to pay a premium for a sealed copy, and would just as soon buy a used copy in excellent shape.

I made this list figuring that I could save myself some time browsing through all of your lists. Hope I can help you make a quick buck. Thanks for looking!

I can pay via Non-CC paypal.

red = in talks

:ps2:
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Devil May Cry
God of War II
SSX
SSX Tricky
SSX 3
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
NBA Street Vol. 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Soul Calibur III
Tekken Tag Tournament
Champions of Norrath
Odin Sphere

:psp:
WipEout Pure
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children UMD Movie
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Jeanne d'Arc
X-Men Legends II
LocoRoco
WipEout Pulse
The Warriors
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
Gradius Collection
Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
Midway Arcade Extended Play

:ds:
Mario Kart
The World Ends With You
Meteos
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Tetris DS
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Phoenix Wrights (all)
Apollo Justice
Brain Age 2

:xbox:
Max Payne
Chronicles of Riddick
Psychonauts
Doom 3
Crimson Skies
MechAssault
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II

Any Cross-Platform Games - I'd probably be okay with getting it on another platform (including GCN), but I usually prefer the Xbox ports.

I Realize some of these are probably not worth the shipping, in that case I'd rather they be part of some combined shipping (bundle it with another game for a little extra shipping cost + cost of game).

I also realize that most of these can be picked up rather readily in most used game shops, but the chances of me finding any of the more common titles in a GS not scratched to fuck is minimal at best. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Keeping this list for reference until next paycheck, but i've reached my budget for the next two weeks. Thanks for all the wonderful response!

I may be able to score you a copy of Jeanne d'Arc. My local target had a copy on clearance for 15. If interested hit me up.

bill123

Not a bad list, i hope you find some sellers! Welcome to the trading forums!

A have a few Suggestions --

1) you should list how you intend on paying. Money order, check, paypal, paypal credit card (cause some traders on here don't accept paypal cc), etc...

2) you should probably state where you live (generally) in order for us to take shipping costs into better consideration. The state, province, and/or country (if necessary) would do. ;)

Btw..i have a few games on your list, so i sent you a PM. ;)

[FONT=&quot]I have:

Final Fantasy X with official strategy guide
Final Fantasy XII CE with official strategy guide (fran)
Shadow of the Colossus
Dragon Quest VIII with official strategy guide
Odin Sphere

clip_image001.gif

Mario Kart
Meteos
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

All games are mint and complete with everything. Shoot me a PM with your thoughts on pricing (per game preferably so we can haggle from there on potential discounts for multiple purchasing). Thanks.[/FONT]

I've got Doom 3 (Xbox) Mint/Complete and Ultimate Ghosts and Gouls (PSP) mint/complete. If you are interested in working something out, send me an offer. :)

Thanks for the awesome response guys, didn't expect this. :) I've tried to reply to everyone who PM'd me, but if you posted in the thread, and I didn't PM you, please just let me know (via PM). It wasn't intentional, I am scouting for the best deal like a true cheapass. :)

Are you interested in guides for any of these games? I've got unread copies of the guides for:

X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Doom 3

That I'd be willing to sell for a fair price or trade. Let me know; thanks!

[quote name='untouchablemike']nightly bump. good night all, and thanks for all the offers so far!!![/quote]
I sent you a PM about new copies of FF 12 and AW DoR. PM me back if you're interested. Thanks!

I noticed that you are in NE Ohio as well. I've seen Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles at several Targets around here on clearance. Most recently I saw it at Parma's Target today.

bread's done
Back