I want to buy your Shrek Super Party

ive got a better idea....let us know what system you want it for....i saw a few shrek parties at cc a couple of minutes ago....was thinking about seeing this post....remembered that you didn't specify which system you wanted it for....also didn't specify how much you want to buy them for (seeing how you only want to buy)....

Any system of the major 3 is fine. I have all 3. I just want that game. Plus, I think it was onsale only on one system. Sorry, thought, that I didn't post this sooner.

:) Thanks for your help!

I've found a few...but if the price is reasonable, then the shipping is highly padded. I have 100 games I've never played...because my fiance is locked up and don't want to play any til we are together this March....so, I don't really need anotyher game right now. I'm sure I'll find it eventually. But, I figured now when it was onsale, is the best time to look. And, I don't look on ebay and half.com because those people are really only out to make a profit....whereas on here it's people (CAGers) trying to help out each other!

:)

because my fiance is locked up and don't want to play any til we are together this March

5 minutes of playing this will make your fiance wish she was back in the slammer.

[quote name='JamesM4321']My fiance is a guy. I just want a no thinking fun, multi-person game...and this looks good enough[/quote]

Uh oh... do I need to post this again?

MRTBUSH.jpg

I wouldn't recommend buying this game for any more than $3. And it's only worth $3 for the way the game yells at the donkey.

The game is terrible from the manual to the gameplay to the controls to the way the game is ended. Avoid it.

Seriously, if you've got all four systems, angle for a copy of Mario Party. Why play the pretender when you've got the original sitting in front of you?

Think of it as mercy from your fellow CAGs. If you're looking for another great multiplayer party game, go for Wario Wares for GCN. You can snag it for $19.99 - $29.99, depending on the week. Don't abuse yourself with Shrek.

Alternatively, try Monopoly Party or Muppets Party Cruise. Shrek Super Party has the one of the worst scores (at least the Xbox version does) on gamerankings out of all the various party games.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/itemsearch.asp (look on page 2)

Even Pac-man Fever or whatever it was I picked up from the CC sale was better. I have monopoly party too, it sounds like more fun, but I haven't tried it.

Monopoly party is fun... but its nothing like the other "party" games.. its basically just a video game version of monopoly. Disney party is worse than Shrek Party.. but not by much. Muppets party I recommend with some hesitance.. its not Mario Party, but its better than nothing.

And I haven't played Nickelodeon Party.. but thats supposed to be the worst.

I tried Mario Party 5 once, just for a minute...and I didn't like it much. But, maybe I didn't give it a chance.

I love Mario Kart Games. I wish they'd make more.

Ms. Pacman on SNES on Coop/crazy mode is great. I'm looking for something fun like that.

bread's done
Back