I want to learn Spanish...

My SPA 102 classes uses Vistas 2nd edition text book and that comes with tons of audio cd's and crap. Pretty good but expensive.

LOL.
bowdown7iq.gif

A textbook and workbook cost around $100. They're usually enough to get you somewhere with the language. Whatever you do, don't take a college class because those move way too fast.

[quote name='Graystone']Get a job as a brick layer you will learn fast or die from 2,000 bricks falling on you.[/QUOTE]

Nah. He should get into drywall or roofing. :lol:

[quote name='Graystone']Get a job as a brick layer you will learn fast or die from 2,000 bricks falling on you.[/QUOTE]

10 bucks says that this thread gets locked or edited. C'mon...any takers? C'mon....I'm good for the money.....

[quote name='cochesecochese']Whatever you do, stay away from Latin women. If girl/dating threads are allowed I can post some stories.[/QUOTE]

They are very allowed, not start the crazy psychobitch thread!

[quote name='cochesecochese']Whatever you do, stay away from Latin women. If girl/dating threads are allowed I can post some stories.[/QUOTE]
hurry up and post them so that we can judge all latin women based on the few that you have been with.

[quote name='DT778']hurry up and post them so that we can judge all latin women based on the few that you have been with.[/QUOTE]

touchy touchy. perhaps i'll change them all to white chicks, just to make you feel better.

I've taken Spanish in Junior High, High School, and College, it just never sticks. I'm never in a position that I have to regularly use it, so it just mostly evaporates until I do a refresher.

I loved how all the girls in HS thought it'd be such a great idea to take French. Our highest minority in MN is Somalis or Ethiopians... one of those poor African countries...

I'm sure it'll come in handy seeing the massive influx of Canadians we get... :roll:

Here's what you do. Get really good in bed. Practice whenever possible (if you don't already?). Then you go pick up a latin woman and get her into bed. Show her your skills and you'll hear plenty of spanish.

[quote name='Troopa']Go ahead, mods. I've found the info I needed. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Care to share the link? I need to re-learn what I studied for 3 years in high school, and don't want to do it in a classroom setting.

[quote name='Kayden']I loved how all the girls in HS thought it'd be such a great idea to take French. Our highest minority in MN is Somalis or Ethiopians... one of those poor African countries...

I'm sure it'll come in handy seeing the massive influx of Canadians we get... :roll:[/QUOTE]

actually lots of africans speak french because of france's imperialism in the 19th and 20th century

[quote name='shieryda']Care to share the link? I need to re-learn what I studied for 3 years in high school, and don't want to do it in a classroom setting.[/QUOTE]
I found some good Spanish software on Amazon.com.

http://Spanish.about.com seems pretty good too.

Haha, I live in Florida where there are plenty of Latin women. I know to stay far away. :p

[quote name='Troopa']I found some good Spanish software on Amazon.com.

http://Spanish.about.com seems pretty good too.

Haha, I live in Florida where there are plenty of Latin women. I know to stay far away. :p[/QUOTE]

Damn, that www.spanish.about.com is the bizzomb! I already found myself saying "Oh, yeah, I remember that" about 15 different times. A truly great site for learning and refreshing your Spanish-speaking and reading skills.

[quote name='iheartmetal']actually lots of africans speak french because of france's imperialism in the 19th and 20th century[/QUOTE]

I guess it must be all except the ones that come here. My girlfriend works with them all day and she hasn't mentioned any of the speaking French.

bread's done
Back