I want to see these movies!

ryosnk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I want to see monster squad and the last american virgin again. 8) Both classics. :)

What movies do you feel like seeing again?

[quote name='Trakan']Raising Arizone is one shaq-fuing weird ass movie IMO.[/quote]

Yes, but shaq-fuing good too! I'll second Raising Arizona.

GARDEN STATE

And I wish it wasn't playing an hour away! I saw a preview of it when I went to see Eternal Sunshine back in March (ES is probably my movie of the year).. i've been hyped for it for a long time.

[quote name='redrobot']Heathers

"Why do you always have to be such a mega-bitch? Can't you just be a friend?"[/quote]

I'll second that!

"Whether or not to kill yourself is one of the most important decisions a teenager can make!"

I want to see Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Always happens when I start quoting something, I have to see it again.

Just like with music, if I get a song stuck in my head I have to listen to it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I want to see Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Always happens when I start quoting something, I have to see it again.

Just like with music, if I get a song stuck in my head I have to listen to it.[/quote]

Funny you mention music. See the last post in my/your Gmail invite thread. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I want to see Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Always happens when I start quoting something, I have to see it again.

Just like with music, if I get a song stuck in my head I have to listen to it.[/quote]

Funny you mention music. See the last post in my/your Gmail invite thread. :wink:[/quote]

That's great ... now I'm going to have that song in my head and be wanting to watch the movie. Only problem is I have to leave for class in 6 hours and I need more sleep than that will allow me.

I'd like to see Mallrats again.. and because of the funny moments in movie post, American Psycho.

bread's done
Back