I want to trade my wii for a ps3

Eternalsky

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
I can't find wii fit and it's not really my cup of tea sooo..I'm looking to get rid of it.
it doesn't come with the box or stand thing but it comes with the cords the sensor bar a classic wii controller, nun chuck, wiimote( I have an rechargable battery pack for this) I have wii sports it's in okay condition i have some virtual games on the console
mario 64
mario kart 64
Golden axe
Sim city
super mario world
super mario(nes)
and star fox 64

I'm not really looking for a 40gb then that means i have to keep my ps2 and i'm not looking for a 60gb because people want to much for it. so a 20gb or 80 will do and at least one game( nothing i have for 360 already please)

anyone?
please have some feedback I don't feel like getting robbed.

Are you planning to throw in anything else or cash because, no offense, feedback or no, you wouldn't be the one getting robbed.

LMK if you have anything else to add.

I'd say your Wii would be worth around 220, at least that's what I would pay for it.. not worth an 80 gig but possibly slighltly less than a 20gig.
I hate how people jack up the price just because you have some virtual console games on it; they aren't actual games that people can trade or sell off if they don't want it, I consider it freebies that come with a system.

Why would a 60 be worth more than an 80? Also, the Wii is worth no where near any PS3. Sorry but the hype has died and it's worth less now (you can find a used one for around $200 with a game or two).You should try adding some money. Also if someone is really desperate to get a Wii and trades a 20 gig, don't expect to get any games.

Yeah I too would have to add that a Wii for a PS3 + game is not close to being fair. You would have to add more to the package to make it worth it. As another CAG said the VC games dont add much because if they dont want those games they are just worthless. Good Luck trying to find someone willing to give up there PS3.

Free Bump.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Why would a 60 be worth more than an 80? [/quote]

A 60GB is the more valuable model because it has the Emotion Chip built in for 100% Backwards Compatibility where as the 80GB only has an Emulator and NOT 100% Backwards Compatibility.

[quote name='NJMane']A 60GB is the more valuable model because it has the Emotion Chip built in for 100% Backwards Compatibility where as the 80GB only has an Emulator and NOT 100% Backwards Compatibility.[/QUOTE]
That sucks for me then :( . My 60 gb PS3 broke and I sent it in and they gave me back an 80 gb. I never knew it was a lesser version

If you want to sell it I might be interested. Shoot me a pm.

If I had an 80 gb maybe I would trade 20 GB still has backwards comparability through hardware and is impossible to find. Why not just sell the Wii, and use the money to hunt down a 60gb, my buddy just got one for $350 about a month ago off ebay.

Thanks for the positive and negative responses I did'nt really care too read. And virtual console games might not add much in people eyes but they aren't free it actually cost money.

dv8mad- add anything else like what? you have a ps3 for trade then send me a message so we can talk and you miss understood my being robbed comment by the way.

kube- message sent.

20GB systems tend to go for more than 60GB systems for some reason.

I'm guessing for a fair trade you are looking at your Wii + $100 for a 40GB PS3.

bread's done
Back