I want Uncharted 3 but I have $30 to spare.

I am sure if you had some kneepads you could come up with an additional $10-$20 in about an hour's time... Or you could donate some blood (or sperm?). :p

Gamefly membership is $15 a month for one game out at a time I think, and since Uncharted 3 doesn't take that long to beat, I think being a member for two months should be enough. Cheers!

I do work but I have a budget for game and so far I got 3 already and this is what left from the budget. The gamefly idea is not bad but Im thinking of keeping the game bc i have the other 2.

I assume you weren't even looking for the game around Black Friday, OP? I ask because I believe Uncharted 3 was $29.99 that day BEFORE taxes.

Unfortunately unless they come out with a $20 off coupon in the @Gamer magazine at Best Buy, I think that the BF price was your best shot for a long while for finding it at $30.

And TallGuyMe, wtf is that dude holding in your sig picture? It looks like a flesh colored sex toy imo.

You need to build a time machine and go back to Black Friday. It was 29.99 then at Best Buy. I doubt you'll see that price for new until next Black Friday or whenever it drops to Greatest Hits.

i didnt get uncharted 3 myself on black Friday because bestbuy is 30 minutes away resulting in me possibly driving home for 30 minutes with a angry face.

and lets not forget best buy sells items at a +50% increase (1 dollar games being 9 dollars)

[quote name='timesplitt']i didnt get uncharted 3 myself on black Friday because bestbuy is 30 minutes away resulting in me possibly driving home for 30 minutes with a angry face.

and lets not forget best buy sells items at a +50% increase (1 dollar games being 9 dollars)[/QUOTE]
All retailers/resellers do this. It's called markup and every place has it. It's how places pay the bills.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']And TallGuyMe, wtf is that dude holding in your sig picture? It looks like a flesh colored sex toy imo.[/QUOTE]

:lol: That's a ankle/foot that he's holding.

It's from a dream sequence in Office Space involving the boss, Lumbergh.

[quote name='major morgan']:lol: That's a ankle/foot that he's holding.

It's from a dream sequence in Office Space involving the boss, Lumbergh.[/QUOTE]
I kinda thought that was the boss from Office Space, but I wasn't 100% sure since that image is kinda small.:razz:

I have a sealed copy I can sell for 38.50 shipped.

PM me if you are interested.

If you ever need a deal on a new game please PM me, I have just about every newly released game still sealed and ready to ship.

thanks for the offer but I really only have $30 left in paypal. lol I saw someone on here have the game for sale for $30 in marketplace but when ever I clicked on the "get this game." I received the sign in screen even I already signed in.

[quote name='JungleG1337']thanks for the offer but I really only have $30 left in paypal. lol I saw someone on here have the game for sale for $30 in marketplace but when ever I clicked on the "get this game." I received the sign in screen even I already signed in.[/QUOTE]i will sell mine for 30$ plus shipping its used or u could be the new copy that will come to me in like 3weeks for 30

Do you want to play a lot of multiplayer? If not, rent it. Blockbuster and Redbox both rent video games at $2/night, and you'll blow through it in 3-4 days.

[quote name='TallGuyMe']get a fucking job[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kburns10']+1[/QUOTE]

you clowns are on a site called cheapassgamer

[quote name='already']you clowns are on a site called cheapassgamer[/QUOTE]
I've been on both sides of this argument. I've both been the person being lowballed by someone expecting a game(or games) for a stupid cheap price just because they're on CAG and I've been told 'this is a site where people come to get cheap games'. I've also been the one to assume(and when you assume you make an ass out of U and me) that someone bought the games on their trade list for super cheap and as such should sell them for that cheap as well.

So I assume by your response here that everybody should always UNDERsell their stuff versus what they could get on the open market just because we're on CAG, right?

If that's the case, then I'll take (insert 2 games you paid MSRP for) for $10 shipped. What's that? You don't wanna sell them that cheap? But we're on CAG and people should sell them that cheap just cuz, right?

Just put it on your want list on CAG and forget about it - in a few months you will get an email saying the price has dropped to $30. It's easy. Also, if you really only have $30 to your name I recommend you not spend it on a video game...

[quote name='Javery']Just put it on your want list on CAG and forget about it - in a few months you will get an email saying the price has dropped to $30. It's easy. Also, if you really only have $30 to your name I recommend you not spend it on a video game...[/QUOTE]

Um.. I believe the OP said $30 in their video game fund, which I feel is responsible. As some people will charge their ass off, just for gaming!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I've been on both sides of this argument. I've both been the person being lowballed by someone expecting a game(or games) for a stupid cheap price just because they're on CAG and I've been told 'this is a site where people come to get cheap games'. I've also been the one to assume(and when you assume you make an ass out of U and me) that someone bought the games on their trade list for super cheap and as such should sell them for that cheap as well.

So I assume by your response here that everybody should always UNDERsell their stuff versus what they could get on the open market just because we're on CAG, right?

If that's the case, then I'll take (insert 2 games you paid MSRP for) for $10 shipped. What's that? You don't wanna sell them that cheap? But we're on CAG and people should sell them that cheap just cuz, right?[/QUOTE]

what the hell are you talking about? i'm just saying that there's no need to make fun of someone because they're looking to buy a game for cheap. we are all on this site looking for cheap deals. there's no need to talk down on someone, who has limited cash, when we're all on a site for people who don't want to pay a lot (msrp) for videogames (for whatever reason).

[quote name='already']what the hell are you talking about? i'm just saying that there's no need to make fun of someone because they're looking to buy a game for cheap. we are all on this site looking for cheap deals. there's no need to talk down on someone, who has limited cash, when we're all on a site for people who don't want to pay a lot (msrp) for videogames (for whatever reason).[/QUOTE]Don't pay attention to him. He obviously didn't understand how simple your post was. He has his own agenda with putting his journal entries in here rather than actually sticking to topic or creating a direct reply without talking about what goes on inside his head. You'll learn to just skip over his posts or you'll start getting frustrated trying to talk to the guy.

[quote name='already']what the hell are you talking about? i'm just saying that there's no need to make fun of someone because they're looking to buy a game for cheap. we are all on this site looking for cheap deals. there's no need to talk down on someone, who has limited cash, when we're all on a site for people who don't want to pay a lot (msrp) for videogames (for whatever reason).[/QUOTE]
I wasn't so much making fun of them as much as trying to get them to realize they missed out on a prime opportunity(Black Friday) to get this game for their target price before sales tax.

As for what I was talking about, I was trying to relate how people on here expect you to always sell games you have for cheap just because that's what people seem to expect you to do on here. Even if it means you're losing money over what you want to get out of a game price wise. Then if you don't give them that insane deal they want they piss and moan about it and bring up how this is CHEAPassgamer.

But if someone only has limited cash for gaming purchases, then maybe they shouldn't be making said purchases and work to save more money or wait until the game drops to a greatest hits price where the game will then be a lower amount.

bread's done
Back