I want your Backloggery account!

ckonze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
The Backloggery is a website where you can keep track of all of your video games that you have mastered, completed, beat, and unfinished. Seen here: http://backloggery.com/
However, if you need me to explain that to you, you're probably not who I'm looking for. Their server has recently reached max registration but I am rather desperate for an account. I am assuming that the details associated with the account can be changed over (i.e. email address, username, etc.). So, if you're no longer using your account, please trade it to me. I have physical trade as well as PayPal however, let's be reasonable. A $50 video game does not equate to an even trade. Here's my trade list:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273282

If it helps, I was just checking on the backloggery, and the new site coding is about 90% done, according to the guy doing it. Registration will reopen in some capacity when he's finished, so it shouldn't be too long until you can register without giving up any of your games/paypal.

Protip: try itrackmine.com

They have a lot of the same options for played/unplayed/beat/mastered/etc.

[quote name='Bamm']If it helps, I was just checking on the backloggery, and the new site coding is about 90% done, according to the guy doing it. Registration will reopen in some capacity when he's finished, so it shouldn't be too long until you can register without giving up any of your games/paypal.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I've been tracking that as well. Continued registration hinges on whether or not the site remake eases the load on the server. So, if and when registration will commence is really up in the air at this point. Also, when it does come back, it'll probably be based on an invite system and I don't know anybody with an account. Besides, I've been waiting since early August when registration closed (I discovered the site a week after it closed :-({|=), so at this point I'm rather impatient. LOL

[quote name='dabamus']Protip: try itrackmine.com

They have a lot of the same options for played/unplayed/beat/mastered/etc.[/QUOTE]

Did you check that out?

[quote name='dabamus']Did you check that out?[/QUOTE]
I did, but I pretty much had my heart set on a Backloggery account. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have made the trade with DaButtonMasher. Thanks for the replies.

bread's done
Back