I want your badly scratched games! paying $ or paypal!

Scavenger4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have access to a new spiffy disc resurfacing machine and I'd like to put it to the test. So I'm looking for your badly scratched games you've given up on but left sitting around regardless. Not looking to spend a bundle as I'm just trying to test the machine and I'm not confident it can fix anything, but I'd like to find out.

So post or PM with the games you have (the more in 1 go the better) and what you'd like for them.

I believe I have an extra scratched up copy of GRAW laying around. Not sure of what price to ask for though.

Gombay: Pmed

Hostile: I've tried this with blank discs and DVDs I could careless about but purposely scratching a disc and letting it happen "naturally" gives different results. I honestly have no idea why but anything I scratch then clean yields different results (maybe because its fresh?). Also I'd rather not title my 360 to ruin a disc to try myself or fear of damaging my 360 =P.

Mac101010: Pmed

Neocisco: No thanks.

Volt1up: Pmed

Joldko: Pmed

Thanks for the replies!!

Hey, I have a scratched copy of Blazing Angels for the 360.
I have no idea what to ask for it, but PM me if you're interested.

I also have Burnout Revenge-:ps2:, Gran Turismo 4 and Star Wars Battlefront II-:xbox:. $5 shipped for a single, $8 for 2, $10 for all 3.

Congrats on the new purchase. =D

I've got a stack of miscellaneous Xbox and PS2 games...probably about 15 or so, I have to check (they're my girlfriends and she wants to get rid of them, left them in my custody, long story), probably $25 shipped or so? Its a pretty big stack, some with cases and stuff, some without.

bread's done
Back