I want your broken video game systems!

alteredbeast

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for anyone who wants to unload some broken systems. I'll pay shipping, and we can negotiate some money based on the system, and damage.

i have a snes game cartridge with no gray plastic around it, its just the circuits and shit, im not even sure what game it is anymore

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']i have a snes game cartridge with no gray plastic around it, its just the circuits and shit, im not even sure what game it is anymore[/quote]

You can still play that most likely. I remember my Japanese friend had a game like that. All he did was put it in and it seemed to work. Unless you already tried that...

I have PS2 that doesn't work anymore. If interested let me know what you would be willing to pay for it. It had a good home, it just stopped working properly.

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']i have a snes game cartridge with no gray plastic around it, its just the circuits and shit, im not even sure what game it is anymore[/quote]

You can still play that most likely. I remember my Japanese friend had a game like that. All he did was put it in and it seemed to work. Unless you already tried that...[/quote]

I had gotten a bunch of Genesis games that were corroded and I took them apart to sand off the green crap. I would just insert the board without the cartridge to test and make sure the games worked. Some of them worked without the cartridge, but didn't work when I put it back together.

I'm not really interested in something if I don't know what it is, and I'm mainly looking for broken consoles. I have a trade list up if anyone wants to trade. I'm also looking for a Turbo Graphics 16.

[quote name='Pratt75']Wanna buy a broken PS2 via paypal?[/quote]

It depends on how much you want for it. A system as new as that might run a bit priceir than I'm looking to spend. I'm mostly looking for defunct systems (Genesis, Game Gear, Jaguar, etc)

yeah i got a broken ps2. its a first gen, still works. no DRE's when it still worked. when the fan blew up, i could still play it but feared it would overheat. the wire ribbon is broken, havent had the time to fix it. looking for 50 shipped

Have a broken snes with 2 working controllers. It has no ac adapter nor rf/av plug. I think the snes works but the plugs for the ac and av is broken. I also have the chip board for the "Batman Returns" game.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']have a non broken saturn wanting to sell for long ass time[/quote]

I am interested in that, check my trade list, see if there is anything you might want to put toward that.

bread's done
Back