I want your Dreamcast games!

Saaril

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Ok so I'm trying to collect all of the US release Dreamcast games (Right now I'm at 230ish). During my collecting I have been picking up some bundles from folks and I have a few duplicate games that I'd like to swap for games that aren't in my collection (check my sig to see what I have). Some of the complete games have beat up cases, but the manuals/back covers are in good shape...they just got crushed in shipping so all they need is a cover from a random blank cd case to fix up new. Same thing with the games that have names (not mine) written on front. If you have any questions about the items just PM me.

I'll also trade almost any non-DC game out of my sig if you have stuff I am looking for (though some of my stuff I'm not going to part with lightly).

I am also looking for the official sega Virtual-On dreamcast controller if anybody has one of those.

Anyways....

Here's what I have:

Remember that this is a partial list....if there's something you're looking for and it isn't here send me a pm and I probably have an extra copy (except for a few of the super rares).

Complete Games (US)

Jet Grind Radio (mint)
Skies of Arcadia (Hollywood Video Sticker on discs/case, light scratches on disc)
Samba De Amigo x2 (very light scratches, one copy has broken cover hinge)
EGG (mint)
Sega Marine Fishing x2 (light scratches on one, mint for the other)
Space Channel 5 x2 ( one mint w/ 'holographic' cover, one mint w/ normal cover)
Evolution (light scratch)
Shenmue x2 (both have mint discs, one has cracked case)
King of Fighters Dream Match 99 (small crack in case, light scratches)

Sonic Adventure 2 (case beat up, very light scratches on disc)
RE: Code Veronica x4 (2 are perfect mint, one has hollywood video sticker and some scratching, the 4th has very very light scracthes)
Tokyo Extreme Racer (disc has light scratches and some residue from a sticker being removed)
Crazy Taxi x2 (first has very light scratching, name in marker written on front of case, second is all-stars version with light scratching)
Crazy Taxi 2 (very light scratching, small crack in case, name in marker written on front of case)
MDK 2 (couple of small cracks in case, disc mint)
San Francisco Rush 2049 (name written on case, light scratching on disc, hollywood video sticker on disc)

Tomb Raider the last revelation (mint)
NBA 2k1 (very light scratch)
NBA 2k (hollywood video sticker, very light scratches)
Spiderman (back side of case cracked, very light scratch on disc, hollywood video sticker)
Sega Bass Fishing (hollywood video sticker, one scratch)
Maken X (disc has a small crack)
Draconus:Cult of the Wyrm (disc mint, case missing 'teeth' to hold disc in, front of case cracked)
Chu Chu Rocket (mint)
Sonic Adventure (name written on case, light scratches on disc)

Dead or Alive 2 (name written on case, very light scratches)

Incomplete Games:
Record of Lodoss War (missing back insert, has manual cover but manual contents are missing, hollywood video sticker, light scratching)
World series baseball 2k1 (moderate scratching, missing manual, case cracked)
Tony Hawk 1 x2 (disc only light scratches on both)
Crazy Taxi 2 (disc only light scratches)
Sydney 2000 (disc only, scratches)
San Francisco Rush 2049 demo disc (mint disc only)
Trickstyle (missing manual, light scratched)
South Park Ralley (missing back insert, light scratches, hollywood video sticker)
Soul Calibur ( manual, lightly scratched disc)
Sonic Adventure (disc only very light scratches)
House of the dead 2 (disc only light scratches)
Time stalkers (disc only light scratches)
Slave Zero (disc only light scratches)
Blue Stinger (disc only light scratches)
Legacy of Kain soul reaver (disc only light scratches)
Dead or alive 2 (disc only light scratches)
Skies of Arcadia (disc only light scratches)
Shenmue (disc only light scratches)
Grandia II (has both discs, but comes in the 'skinny' 2cd package, hollywood video sticker on both discs, very light scratches on discs, no manual but has the insert covers from the 'fat' 2cd package)

hey on the gundam side story does it have everything orginal also im interested in jet grind radio mint and Grandia 2 when you say 2cd case is it the big case or the single with a front and back storage spot for the cds. and i need to know if the stuff is original like backart and etc..

Interested in Worms Armageddon (case pretty beat up, light scratches on disc)
CML in sig, got a few sealed DC games that you might want.

Edited Grandia II so it was incomplete games....it is missing the manual....it is not in the original 2cd case (the big style that 2 cd games used to come in). It is now in a one cd-wide case that has a holder for 2 discs. However it has both of the inserts for each portion of the double disc case.

Hey, I have a copy of Sonic Adventure Limited Edition. Its one of the rarest DC games due to its availability only at Hollywood video stores, and only during the pre-launch of the system. Let me know if you're interested in it. PM me actually.

It has different music, slighly different levels, and its only 3-4 levels long I beleive. If you do a search on google you will turn up for info. Its not really a game to play, but collect. Here is a link to one of my past auctions (I have several of these in different condition/artwork)

Ebay Auction for Sonic LE

bread's done
Back