I want your Metroid stuff!! Have: paypal, rare new ps3 games & more!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Rule of Rose is solid!!! Vulgarism you will not be disappointed![/QUOTE]

I am disappointed :cry::cry:

Grimace, I'll trade you a Hello Kitty lunchbox with a Korg Kaossilator* in it if you let me have Rule of Rose!!!!

$13 Rule of Rose

*Contents of Hello Kitty lunchbox are subject to--and will--change.

[quote name='fwbweux']Shadow Hearts: Covenant $15

I'll be back for Stella Deus if someone gets me on Skygunner.[/QUOTE]

I'd take you up on that offer, but I JUST paid for a copy last night from a different CAG.

My enthusiasm for Shadow Hearts: From the New World has mellowed since the other ones are out of reach. Have at it.

/white flag

[quote name='saetia']Damn, seeing this dude's inevitable haul kinda wants me to have a lowball sale, myself.[/QUOTE]

haha! I'll bid a $1 on something!! yeah, these lowballs are great for everyone in the end it seems

Jade Cocoon $10
Shining Force EXA $9

bvharris, if you're pretty set on getting the Harvest Moon DS games, then I'm willing to concede the PSP ones as well. I'd be perfectly happy to keep them if you're no longer interested however!

[quote name='Reiniku']

bvharris, if you're pretty set on getting the Harvest Moon DS games, then I'm willing to concede the PSP ones as well. I'd be perfectly happy to keep them if you're no longer interested however![/QUOTE]

Be my guest, this way we both get something. :D

Nintendo DS Browser (RARE) - $6.50
Suikoden III - 7.50

And a heads up - my previous post contained a bid of $8.00 for WarioWare Touched and not for Master of Disguise.

[quote name='bvharris']Be my guest, this way we both get something. :D[/QUOTE]

If you ctrl+f "Reiniku" on the main page, I feel as though I've already acquired more than a little "something". :lol:

[quote name='Reiniku']If you ctrl+f "Reiniku" on the main page, I feel as though I've already acquired more than a little "something". :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Well, if you want me to bid on them I will. :D

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Bid on them and trade them to me! :D[/QUOTE]

If I bid on them I'm keeping them, haha. Jump in yourself!

bread's done
Back